Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active (926 Views)

Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How / How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active by dominzy(m): 2:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Below are 9 tips that can make a group chat active;

Group Etiquette

1. Always learn to appreciate other people's posts, even if they are not your friend

It makes them feel important and encouraged to come up with something more positive.

2. Never run people down on the platform in a group chat

You will cause them to withdraw and will never come up with their objective views on issues.

3. When you see something you don't like from a member, inbox the person

Don't attack him/her on the platform publicly

4. Never insult or use unpleasant languages on members

You expose your uncultured manners and attitude to people and may turn the platform to combat ground.

5. Be quick to say sorry and apologize when u have erred

It helps to dose down the tension which your utterances must have created.

6. Don't try to enforce your ideas or suggestions on members Nobody has monopoly of knowledge, allow majority conclusions to prevail on issues.

7. Never settle scores with anybody on a general group chat

will give others the opportunity to take sides, thereby causing others to withdraw.

8. When anyone is.... Continue here »» http://www.dominzyloaded.com/2018/03/how-to-make-your-whatsapp-group-chat.html

1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active by Paradigm777: 4:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice one, OP.
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active by Darkseid(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2018
The people who go around posting long boring articles that nobody reads nko? I do overlook them but the ones I refuse to pass are the people who share wrong and useless facts without thinking just because the saw 'forward as received', I never fail to blast them.
Re: How To Make Your Whatsapp Group Chat Very Active by MarkWayne89: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Thank you! It's like a WhatsApp strategy! grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favorite Notch ? / Super Clean, Like New Iphone 6s For Sale / Pls Which Should I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.