Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) (337 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Incredible: Watch Lady Who Infects People With HIV Through Kissing / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2018
People who have not been baptized into the realm of spiritual reality keep deceiving the world with their cheap teaching. If you don't know anything, or you haven't climb to a very high level in the realm of the Spirit why not keep quiet. Someone said there is no spirit wife and husband how pitiable. No wonder he couldn't maintain his marriage and his daughters growing up without a Father yet he says he is a pastor of who?

[.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxa1WQzx648 ]
Re: Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Be careful who you listen to
Re: Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) by orisa37: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Be careful who you listen to

Women generally prefer mad mama bleepers to rational beings.
Re: Watch Lady Confess How She Married A Demon ( Video) by lightblazingnow(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
I know

(1) (Reply)

Today Is The Birthday Apostle Johnsom Suleman / Is Your Offering A Sacrifice ? / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 04/04/2018 Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.