Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent (907 Views)

Free Training On 3d Texturing For 3d Artiste / 3D Modeling, Texturing, And Rendering For Games, Animation,Products, Printing / My Adventures To 3D Modeling And Rendering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent by Jcladen(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2018
hello everyone
now this if for all those 3d modelers out there, i need help in texturing and rendering some basic cabinets, i will attach a reference of the cabinet, an already modeled version(cabinet scene) from autodesk maya. If you don't use Maya just model, texture and render the cabinet in any software you use and lastly I will attach the texture i want on the cabinet.
thanks give it a go and send me samples of work and hopefully we will be working together in future

Re: Long term Texturing And Rendering Offer urgent by chipsypop(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hey bro I'm interested, is it still on?

(1) (Reply)

Slims Photograhy / 50+ 4D Wallpaper Collection / Make 3D And Whiteboard Videos For Your Products And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.