Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale (749 Views)

Caucasian GSD Puppies have all sold! Thank you very much! / Diary Of My Petz (rottweiler, Caucasian, Gsd, Cane Corso) / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale by SistaDee: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
"Maggie" beautiful mixed breed adult female dog for sale. She is matured and she is well trained. In regards to security matters, she barks at strangers and she does bite if required. She has had two litters of 7 puppies each with good results. She does not look or act like a "local' dog. She is being sold due to our family's need for immediate and prolonged travel. She is a beloved pet that will be missed so we are hoping for another caring family to take her.
Serious inquiries only please.
Call/Whatsapp: 09033740203.
Re: Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale by kushlord: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Y does the reason always hav to be because d owner wants to travel Weatin hapen to "i broke die" Wait seff.. Wers d picture because with your headline i donno wat am bout to buy if its d dog or owner

1 Like

Re: Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale by jayned: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
kushlord:
Y does the reason always hav to be because d owner wants to travel Weatin hapen to "i broke die" Wait seff.. Wers d picture because with your headline i donno wat am bout to buy if its d dog or owner

This really cracked me up but you hit the nail in the head. I clicked on it to see if it's actually the person's services we are buying.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale by kushlord: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=jayned post=66113997]

Lol... D exact same reason i clicked on it at the first instance
Re: Caucasian/gsd Breeder For Sale by atoleybaba(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2018
jayned:

This really cracked me up but you hit the nail in the head. I clicked on it to see if it's actually the person's services we are buying.
lol me too...I thought it was the dog that was advertising the owner

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies / Adult Male And Female Poms Avl / Miniature Female Toypom Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.