Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dapchi Girl- Daddy Freeze And Ik Osakioduwa Reacts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dapchi Girl- Daddy Freeze And Ik Osakioduwa Reacts. (316 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Girl- Daddy Freeze And Ik Osakioduwa Reacts. by lovelylad: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2018
By Kelvin P - Mar 23, 2018 

Media personalities, Daddy Freeze and IK
Osakioduwa,have both taken to social media to react
to the viral report of a Dapchi girl, Leah Sharibu,who
has
not been released like the others because she refused
to denounce Christianity. Following the abduction of the Dapchi girls by Islamic
fundamentalist Boko Haram, they were on
Wednesday returned to their parents amid cheers by
the locals. The girls were
abducted from Federal Government
Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state, though five schoolgirls five schools girls didn’t
regain their freedom as it was gathered that they
reportedly lost their lives. On Liya Sharibu, Daddy
Freeze wrote; “Sad to see this poor girl and her
family go through this… Where are all those thieving
Daddy GOs on this matter? Oh sorry, my bad, it doesn’t concern tithes.
The only Christ they are about is the one that fuels
their jets, buys their Gucci sweaters and funds the
tomfoolery their ridiculous doctrine has shamefully
become! ~FRZ #FreeTheSheeple”

IK Osakioduwa also wrote; “This morning I pray for
the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still
being held by Boko Haram
abductors because she refused to renounce her
Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in
Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.
#FreeLeah #FreeWorship”

Re: Dapchi Girl- Daddy Freeze And Ik Osakioduwa Reacts. by pyyxxaro: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
She reminds me of shedrak meshak n abednigo

While boko haram naa uncle nebuccanezzar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl- Daddy Freeze And Ik Osakioduwa Reacts. by femolacqua(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
It's a shame I don't know what Nigeria is turning into, with all this schemes and abuses of rights.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: We Were So Poor That My Whole Family ...– Ifu Ennada / Maya Angelou/date Of Birth / British-nigerian Rapper Skepta Bestowed Chieftaincy Title In His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.