Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Omotola Celebrates Husband At 50 & 22nd Marriage Anniversary Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Celebrates Husband At 50 & 22nd Marriage Anniversary Today (462 Views)

Princess Ekeinde 22nd Birthday: Omotola Celebrates Her First Child / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Celebrates Husband At 50 & 22nd Marriage Anniversary Today by trendysturvs(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Today is Omotola's husband's 50th birthday as well as the couple's 22nd anniversary. The actress shared the cute photo of herself and her husband with the caption:

Happy 50th to A Unique, Different, One in a Lifetime Man. King Matthew Ekeinde. President of Aquatic Jungle Inc. Capt of Many planes and My heart. I usually forget it's Our Wedding Anniversary too...WOW! 22years! Thanks for My wakeup Gifts Hb! This picture captures How we started and where we still are. In his presence.
I love you Honeyboy. #Happybirthday#happyanniversary to Us.

You will recall that the actress recently celebrated her 40th birthday.  

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/omotola-jolade-celebrates-husband-captain-ekeinde-at-50/

(1) (Reply)

Table Of Extra-ordinary Men With One Head / Blogger Linda Ikeji Reportedly Gets Engaged / Chris Brown Spotted "Choking Out" Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.