Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bbnaija: Read Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Read Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House (364 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / #bbnaija: Read The Breathtaking Birthday Message Alex Sent To Tobi / The Love Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Read Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House by WotzupNG: 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Big brother naija 2017 ex-housemate, Tboss has shared a letter given to her by fellow ex-housemate, Bassey, while they were still in the house.

She shared the letter on her Instagram page with the below caption.

”#flashbackfriday to that time in the #BBN house when @blackbasseywrote me a really chesssy ass love letter. I enjoyed reading it so much & it brought back such memories, who else used to receive or write such? Ps: Letters were thaaa Ishhhh though… Yeah Yeah Yeahhh, I still have it, I already admitted to being a hoarder, you should see what else I hoard”

https://www.wotzup.ng/bbnaija-tboss-letter-bassey/

Re: Bbnaija: Read Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House by WotzupNG: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2018
more

(1) (Reply)

How To: Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Explains On How To Dress Richly - Flexes Greatly / Check Out What D'banj Wore To The Arise Fashion Show (photos) / Criteria A Lady Must Meet Before Marriage; Joro Olumofin Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.