Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) (5110 Views)

Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad / Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Follygunners: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
enet1:
Waoh...That is innovation at work but the issue is will every school be able to afford constructing this for all the classes at $20,000 per class?

What a great question.

That's the beauty of the U.S and other developed nations... the federal gov't steps in to assist with these kinds of expenditures.

It's considered a necessity. cool
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Follygunners: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is what a productive citizens are made up of...

Devise a solution to the impending problems which attracts the gov't to make the needed collaboration to invest in it... NOT waiting for the gov't to come up with a solution. cool

The gov't are nothing but, politicians NOT engineers or scientists.

In Nigeria, the citizens and gov't are all the same... Birds of a feather indeed! undecided
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Brownhypo: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gjiyvjyfbkgffbh:
is this real?
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Grupo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
enet1:
Waoh...That is innovation at work but the issue is will every school be able to afford constructing this for all the classes at $20,000 per class?

This US not naija. Most schools there are public. So, basically, government is going to install it in the schools.
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
technology for the world.

Saving lives too since the day after 1bc
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by tdayof(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bullet proof shelter? After watching 13 hours the battle of Benghazi, I figured out that petrol is cheaper than bullets even when in a bullet proofed room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by kramer: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Can it withstand fire? What if the shooter sets the place on fire nko

1 Like

Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by mu2sa2: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2018
The shooters may change their strategy. Supposing a shooter attacks during break time or after classes when most students will be outside. As long as guns are readily accessible, gun violence will continue in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by GMBuhariNG(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by unifydworld: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by maisauki: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
smithsydny:
See why I love the white, always looking for solutions ahead of time....
you can say that again
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Education on the attack. Schools will be very dangerous in the coming years. In US you get shot, middle East, you get bombed by terrorists and Americans, in Africa you get kidnapped.
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by buskie13(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Gjiyvjyfbkgffbh:
all these mods won't see this guy to ban them from this nonsense,all they do is ban people on bb naija threads
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by buskie13(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Brownhypo:
is this real?
register on that site and you tend to lose your money,no just register for mumu site,too good to be true
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
maisauki:
you can say that again
grin
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by AbarisFather(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
By that time police Don show face na
Re: ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Inkredible:
Take away the guns.

Isn't that sensible enough? You are building bunkers in class, okay. What of the ones that will chop bullets from the first mag clips? Did the bunker save them?

Just yesterday, you guys shot and killed an unarmed black man 20 times... 20 modafawkin times!!! Even if na missile him carry dey come.

lipsrsealed

My brother the thing tire me oo

What will then happen if he had carried a n.u.cle.ar weapon? grin.. kai

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Board For Arabic And Islamic Studies(nbais) / Whatsapp Group For Oau Aspirants 2018/19 / Study Information Technology (IT) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.