Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Bishop On Call - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bishop On Call (820 Views)

Buhari Ordained As Bishop Of Redeemed Church In Meidugiri Yesterday (picture) / Olusegun Obasanjo's Funny Responds To Bishop Oyedepo's Sunday Declaration / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan, Response From Presidency Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop On Call by KennyG6(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2010
Every sunday after the afternoon service, Bishop James visits his congregation mainly to thank them for attending the service and pray with them if there was any issue requiring one.

On this day he stops by Sis. Sarah's house who had been absent from church for 2 consecutive sundays; after knocking on her door for almost 10 minutes he became frustrated especially as he could hear there was someone in and decides to leave a short note by the door. After a while sarah came out to pick the note and was surprised to read " Revelation 3:20 (Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, )".
The next day she stopped by the vestry and slipped a note through the mail flap for the Bishop, and before he could get to the door she had left. Picking up the note, Bishop saw Genesis 3:9-10 ( "I heard you , , and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."wink
Re: Bishop On Call by romsky: 3:29pm On May 04, 2010
u dey there?
Re: Bishop On Call by StudioCFR(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2010
stale as usual'
Re: Bishop On Call by delib: 11:25am On May 07, 2010
abi o
Re: Bishop On Call by DAVE5(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2010
wetin dey worry the girl sef abi bishop no fit c naked woman again.wetin special 4 her body sef wey other ppl nor get
Re: Bishop On Call by tanimz(f): 8:41pm On May 21, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Answer / Who Can Handle This? / Girl Fully Exhausted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.