Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Make Money Look Good And Have Fun - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Money Look Good And Have Fun (488 Views)

Need A Data Analyst Or Someone That Is Very Good And Experiencedwith Excel / How To Write A Good And Compelling Resume / Review Of Delivered Npower Devices,the Good And Bad Of The Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Look Good And Have Fun by MissMich(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Make Money Look Good And Have Fun by MissMich(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Good Morning
Did you know that the only thing stopping you from having what you want are the 'reasons' you created for not having them?

❎I don't have time
❎I don't have money
❎I don't know how to talk to people
❎I can't do "marketing"
❎I can't sell
❎I can't write
❎I don't want stress

The list is endless, but one or more of these "reasons" have robbed thousands from living their dreams.

There is one way to ensure you don't allow these reasons stop you:

Change your "I can'ts" to "HOW Can I?"
Change these negative absolutes to strategic questions and watch yourself transform!
you can join to learn more via https:///DcvJAdlOukP9bVg0ZvpHgK

(1) (Reply)

Executive Assistant Wanted(lagos) / Vacancy For A Mechanical & Electrical Engineer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.