Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) (86378 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by sparklezeee: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Next FIFA ranking Nigeria would be 55th in the world and 13th in Africa as if to win is a crime.

naija canot win in peace again
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Timil: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
cecymiammy:
Ode leleyi o
Baby mi je ka ma fera wa
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Lilpacshacor: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
If there is one position in the present Super Eagles set-up that gives many sleepless nights, it is the goalkeeping department.

The Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, is not hiding his concerns as he admits he still needs all the reinforcement he can muster before the Mundial.

In all of this, SC Kriens star, Sebastian Osigwe, has expressed his desire to join the Super Eagles in this problematic department ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The 23-year-old, who was born to a Nigerian father and a Swiss mother, is currently enjoying a fine season in the Swiss League having kept six clean sheets in 17 appearances.

Interestingly, Sebastian’s dad, Vitalis Osigwe, represented Nigeria in the past as he was part of the 1985 Golden Eaglets squad but only missed out on the U17 World Cup following an injury against Poland in a preparatory game.

The Super Eagles were the first African team to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. But the biggest dilemma facing the Gaffer, Gernot Rohr, is identifying a reliable first-choice goalkeeper after the retirement of Vincent Enyeama and absence of Carl Ikeme, who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Naira7411: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
That's good
Cheek my signature let's kill the bookies
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Najyin(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lilpacshacor:
If there is one position in the present Super Eagles set-up that gives many sleepless nights, it is the goalkeeping department.

The Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, is not hiding his concerns as he admits he still needs all the reinforcement he can muster before the Mundial.

In all of this, SC Kriens star, Sebastian Osigwe, has expressed his desire to join the Super Eagles in this problematic department ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The 23-year-old, who was born to a Nigerian father and a Swiss mother, is currently enjoying a fine season in the Swiss League having kept six clean sheets in 17 appearances.

Interestingly, Sebastian’s dad, Vitalis Osigwe, represented Nigeria in the past as he was part of the 1985 Golden Eaglets squad but only missed out on the U17 World Cup following an injury against Poland in a preparatory game.

The Super Eagles were the first African team to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. But the biggest dilemma facing the Gaffer, Gernot Rohr, is identifying a reliable first-choice goalkeeper after the retirement of Vincent Enyeama and absence of Carl Ikeme, who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer.

We're looking for a goalkeeper who would have kept 16 clean sheets out of 17.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Authoreety: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
I hope its not ds dumb keeper that wil b manning d post at russia...

He neva catches d ball nd he is always complaining
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by sureinfo: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
sparklezeee:
Next FIFA ranking Nigeria would be 55th in the world and 13th in Africa as if to win is a crime.

naija canot win in peace again
i dey tell you,just when i thought betway will pay today nigeria decides to disappoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by sparklezeee: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
sureinfo:
i dey tell you,just when i thought betway will pay today nigeria decides to disappoint

Lol. Naija made me to stop betting after their goalless draw with Iran in 2014 world cup.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Osoo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Scam

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.