Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

5 Things Every Serious JAMBITE Would Do After Writing JAMB Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Things Every Serious JAMBITE Would Do After Writing JAMB Examination (870 Views)

If I Do Masters Make I Bend: I Changed That Mentality After Writing This Exam. / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times / Adeyeye Oluwaseyi Is UNILAG Overall Best, 4 Years After Writing Down His Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Serious JAMBITE Would Do After Writing JAMB Examination by Zarazzini: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2018
Good luck to those who are currently writing their JAMB examinations. I have recorded an improvement in the different results that I have been seeing so far. So after writing your JAMB examination what's next to do. Here is a tip from Weelanz.com on things that you need to do after writing your JAMB Examinations.

1 Buy Post-UTME Past Questions: Yes, you made 270 as your JAMB score but that doesn't give you admission or does it? You are just one step into that university of your dreams but if you don't bring the other leg forward, then there is a high probability that the leg will retract backward to where it was initially. As a serious student, you should fight for your admission by buying past questions in your university of study and prepare yourself for the Post-UTME.

2. Prepare Your Documents: You never know when you will be offered admission. Admissions may be offered to you when you are not expecting it; it might come in January or in February while some has been given admission in October. You should plan ahead of time and start getting relevant documents like (Passport photographs, Original JAMB results, Local Government Letter, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration certificate, O'Level Results)

Read Full Details and Info here >>>>> http://www.weelanz.com/2018/03/21/five-things-you-should-do-after-checking-your-jamb-result/

(1) (Reply)

Fully Sponsored Opencon 2018 Conference In Toronto Canada / Russia To Stop Flying US Astronauts To Space Station In Apr2019,US Pay ₦29B/Seat / Here Is A Chance To Be An Infinix Student Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.