Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? (1093 Views)

Who Else Got This Invite From DYNAMIC GROUP. / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Please Who Else Got This Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by Sapphy19(f): 2:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Dear Candidate,

You are invited to an Interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Thursday, 29th March, 2018.

Time: 10am

Venue: Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dresscode: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

- Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

- Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

- Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite

http://i.imgur.com/fYrsmUK.png

WorkForce Port Harcourt
08177463550, 08024779859
portharcourt@workforcegroup.com
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by jeremiah123: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2018
I did what are the likely possible interview questions
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by cy22me(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2018
I got same last night, I can't remember what I applied for.
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by tracysparkle: 7:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Please is workforce strict with candidate invites.... Will gatectashers be allowed?
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by mmcharles: 7:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Can't remember wat i applied for, any idea of d kind of job?
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
I got the invite. I can't remember what I applied for.
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Please we need more information about this.

Lalasticlala please help put it at the top of the section.
Re: Who Else Is With Me On This Invite??? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Sapphy19:
Dear Candidate,

You are invited to an Interview and Documentation session with WorkForce.

Date: Thursday, 29th March, 2018.

Time: 10am

Venue: Mina Morrison Centre, 86, Olu Obasanjo road, opposite Diamond Bank, Port Harcourt.

Dresscode: Strictly Formal Corporate.

Also please visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation/ to download and print out forms for documentation. PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY.

NOTE:

- Passport used must have white background and you must be corporately dressed, 8 copies.

- Your guarantors (2) are to attach their passport (with name and signature behind), work ID and standard ID and must have valid email addresses.

- Your referees (2) are to attach their passport and a valid ID.

Come along with duly filled forms.

Print this mail as proof of invite

http://i.imgur.com/fYrsmUK.png

WorkForce Port Harcourt
08177463550, 08024779859
portharcourt@workforcegroup.com
Would you be attending it.

(1) (Reply)

Do Outsourcing Firms Recruit Full Staffs In Banks? / Interview Invite / Protea Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.