Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . (8871 Views)

Bought Brand New 012 Fortuner Fulloption 6.3m 08061311315 08028612026 / bough brand new 2012 TOYOTA Fortuner Jeep For Sale@4m Askin / All New 2012 Toyota Fortuner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by silkshock: 2:07pm On May 04, 2010
In need of a brand new toyota fortuner asap. I will appreciate if anyone has a contact of any dealer that has one.

This is urgent.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 04, 2010
Won't be easy getting one of those - the Toyota Fortuner is only offered in South Africa, and South East Asia.

Was never sold in the United States, Europe or Canada.

Best of luck in your search, I'd be looking to buy from South Africa, unless an importer in Nigeria can get you one.
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by silkshock: 2:22pm On May 04, 2010
Siena:

Won't be easy getting one of those - the Toyota Fortuner is only offered in South Africa, and South East Asia.

Was never sold in the United States, Europe or Canada.

Best of luck in your search, I'd be looking to buy from South Africa, unless an importer in Nigeria can get you one.

Thanks Siena, I hope I get one. How reliable do you think it is. Fortuner, New Sorento or Nissan X-trail, or Nissan Qashqai which will you pick. The last three should be easily available.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On May 04, 2010
There are so many rides that are not available to the majority oh . . . . . Toyota Fortuner, Lol
However, out of the other ones that you have listed, i will not advice you to buy a brand new Kia in Nigeria, they seems to be selling mostly stripped down death traps, i am not sure of their Nissan product in Nija sha.
But if i were to pick any other ones u have listed, for the fact that i dont know the others, i can only comment on the Kia and the Nissan, i will advice you to go for the Nissa X-trail, it is a nice ride.

Have fun buying
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by silkshock: 3:51pm On May 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

There are so many rides that are not available to the majority oh . . . . . Toyota Fortuner, Lol
However, out of the other ones that you have listed, i will not advice you to buy a brand new Kia in Nigeria, they seems to be selling mostly stripped down death traps, i am not sure of their Nissan product in Nija sha.
But if i were to pick any other ones u have listed, for the fact that i dont know the others, i can only comment on the Kia and the Nissan, i will advice you to go for the Nissa X-trail, it is a nice ride.

Have fun buying

Thanks Fhemmy, I really need your advice, Dont want to have any regrets in choice I make. What do you have have against the Fortuner., as per the Nissan it looks like a reliable ride. Between 5.5m and 6m , wat brand new SUVs will u rather get in Nigeria, in terms of reliability, durability and ruggedness. Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by AGARIautos: 5:11pm On May 04, 2010
DEAR CLIENT,

WE HAVE WATCHED YOUR SEARCH FOR TOYOTA FORTUNER CLOSELY AND HEREBY ADVICE AS FOLLOWS:

* YOU PREFER AN SUV BRAND NEW AS YOUR CHOICE AND A MODERATE ONE FOR THAT MATTER - STAY WITH IT.

* TOYOTA FORTUNER IS EUROPE VERSION AND RELATIVELY NEW IN NIGERIA AND CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM THE MAIN TOYOTA DEALERS BESIDES IT IS STILL SCARCE FOR THE DEALERS AS WELL. MORE SO, STILL EXPECTING USER REVIEW ON THEM.

* HYUNDAI AND KIA VEHICLES ARE GETTING BETTER EXCEPT FOR THEIR POOR SECOND VALUE OTHERWISE WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE THE NEW 2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON IX OR 2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE OR 2010 KIA SORENTO IF YOU CAN HOLD ON A BIT FOR THEM TO ARRIVE NIGERIA AS THEY ALL FALL WITHIN YOUR BUDGET.

* AS FOR NISSAN, YOUR BUDGET FITS BRAND NEW QASHQAI YOU CANNOT GET A BRAND NEW X-TERRA IN NIGERIA.

* YOU AS WELL GO FOR THE NEW 2010 TOYOTA PRADO, IT FITS YOUR BUDGET AS WELL.

RECOMMENDATION:
IN VIEW OF YOUR BUDGET LEVEL, WE RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING SUVs:
i. LEXUS RX 300
ii. PRADO
iii. SORENTO

YOU MAY WISH TO DISREGARD OUR RECOMMENDATION GUIDE. PLEASE USE YOUR JUDGEMENT AND COMMON SENSE TO SELECT.

THANKS.
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by salesauto: 5:55pm On May 04, 2010
check us for auto tracking and key programming

Our Tramigo T22 is N75,000.00 Plus installation without installation is N65,000.00
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by silkshock: 5:58pm On May 04, 2010
Thanks for your comments so far.

@Agari Autos. I am also thinking about the Sorento as an Option as the fortuner seems to be scarce at the moment. Actually like the new design and it also a seven seater. As per the prado n lexus , do you mean brand new?

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2010
AGARIautos:

* [b]TOYOTA FORTUNER IS EUROPE VERSION [/b]AND RELATIVELY NEW IN NIGERIA AND CAN ONLY BE OBTAINED FROM THE MAIN TOYOTA DEALERS BESIDES IT IS STILL SCARCE FOR THE DEALERS AS WELL.

Wrong - Toyota Fortuner is not a European model. It does [b]not [/b]exist outside Asia and South Africa.
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by obua: 11:27pm On May 04, 2010
Check Elim motors.
They actually import some "Asia spec only" toyota models like Fortuner, Innova(AUV) etc. I once called them and was given a price of about N6.5 for the Fortuner. They only have about 2-3 engine options for the Naija market
Fortuner is still built on the same platform as Hilux. It kind of replaces the 4Runner in some markets .

ELIM MOTORS LIMITED
Plot 6, BLK A 12 , Lekki Scheme 1, First Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos
Telephone: 01-2717015-6, 4444349-50
Other Addresses: 4, Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island; Lagos
Telephone: (01) 4706786, 3291806-7, 2627957, 2629436
Email: elim@hyperia.com
Contact Person: Mr. Chukwuemeka Ngubo (CEO)
Telephone: 0802-3142407, 0803-3134689
Manager (Sales & Marketing, V.I Branch): Ms. Joyce Ibekwe. 01-7232234
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by KunleA2(m): 2:02am On May 05, 2010
[size=16pt]The fortuner is available in Ghana. The Toyota office in Accra on graphic road. I forgot how much they want for it but its very much available. I wouldn't know how much to clear customs tho.

Regards.
[/size]
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by AGARIautos: 2:51am On May 05, 2010
@ SIENA, THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATION.

@ SILKSHOCK, IF YOU MUST TAKE SORENTO ENSURE IT IS THE 2010 VERSION THOUGH YET TO ARRIVE NIGERIA AND WOULD IN FEW MONTHS TIME. PERHAPS, IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY THEN TAKE THE 2010 PRADO AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA NOW - THEY ALL FIT YOUR QUOTED BUDGET.

IF YOU RESIDE IN LAGOS TAKE A TRIP ROUND THE DEALERS AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE IMMEDIATELY. THIS FORUM CAN ONLY ASSIST WITH USED VEHICLES ONLY AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT.

PLEASE, APPLY YOUR JUDGEMENT AND COMMON SENSE.

THANKS.
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by dantitiki(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2010
@AGARI
Who says the 2010 Prado is within the budget of N6m. Even the '09 model never sold so. I also have a Brand new '08/'09 Xterra and Pathfinder available for N6.6m

@silkshocker
There's also a 2010 brand new Mitsubishi Outlander available for N5.8m

Kind regards.
Re: In Need Of A Brand New Toyota Fortuner . by sonety2k(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2010
I will check the price for you 2009 Toyota Fortuner Fortuner 3.0 V A/T Fulltime-4WD

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla 2008 Nigerian Used Available On Olx / Toyota Carina II Hatchback (Abuja) N390K...Call 08034533668 / BB 2A1A4A67.. / Mint 2003 Toyota 4runner Sr5 V8 Awd**sunroof** Deal Of The Day - SOLLDDDDDDDDDDD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.