Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

"Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (32753 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by KendrickAyomide: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:
u b foool o
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by slimiyke(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Faithway10 post=66108025]Celebrities are no longer ignoring internet trolls, if you give it to them they give it to you.

Big brother Naija 2017 2nd runner up, TBoss has put a lady on blast for trolling her on Instagram.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/tboss-blasting-haters.html
Thisdays every Tom and Dick is just regarded as celebrity even without no societal impart....would be glad if someone can explain to me the criteria for which one can be regarded as celebrity....Honestly our morals and value system is just suffering.
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Rigel95(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:
just about to get banned
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2018
No need fighting with someone and namecalling on ig
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by neonly: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:

Common u more than dis
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by BabatCargo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who is tboss?

Check below to buy your goods from china at extremely low shipping rate
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by taurusdude0(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:

Guy the CREW guys no where to get it y this na,abeg get sense

1 Like

Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by blackbeau1(f): 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
If that 'fool' had as much money and grooming as u do, I bet she'd be a hundred times more beautiful.
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Kingsley10000: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:
HAPPY BAN
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
gfgddtgv:

I smell a ban
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by gentility411(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Black beau........ Wat do u avto say about dis gfgdftvgv guy Honest opinions pls
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by gentility411(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Black beau........ Wat do u av to say about dis gfgdftvgv guy Honest opinions pls
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Mariangeles(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people allow insults bother them, the following are the few things that bother me in no particular order----

1) Insufficient funds/ 'Temporarily unable to dispense"

2) "Our beer is not very cold"

3) "We need to run further tests"

4) "We don't have egusi soup
You and egusi soup though...
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Patented:
i dont abuse peiple i follow, because, i dont follow people i would want to abuse.
like me
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by blessingsonflee(f): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
I don't know why people allow insults bother them, the following are the few things that bother me in no particular order----

Lmao grin
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by tahiwopreety(f): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
Faithway10:
Celebrities are no longer ignoring internet trolls, if you give it to them they give it to you.

Big brother Naija 2017 2nd runner up, TBoss has put a lady on blast for trolling her on Instagram.

lol zzz suit yah
Faithway10:
Celebrities are no longer ignoring internet trolls, if you give it to them they give it to you.

lol zzz suit yah
Faithway10:

lol zzz suit yah
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by MNDY(m): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sunexy:
Feminists might not see anything wrong with this o...but if it's a male celeb that dished out the insult, dem go complain
grin cheesy

Ashawo Feminists, they can be very annoying sometimes ehn...
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by purples25(f): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
blackbeau1:
If that 'fool' had as much money and grooming as u do, I bet she'd be a hundred times more beautiful.

Nobody's ugly o, everything is money , money brings out the beauty lol.

1 Like

Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by soberdrunk(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
You and egusi soup though...

Egusi soup is one of Gods greatest gifts to mankind!!
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by oruma19: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Faithway10:

but the lady isn't urgly na, she doesn't look like a fool or sluggish. Whats dis useless tboss saying? She thinks if a babe is not yellow then she is urgly? God punish dis useless ashawo tboss. Idiot. U will remain unmattid the rest of ur life, if u force ursef into it, u wkmt last 90days in marriage with dis ur bad character. Our pple say one proverb, "bad character is like a burst tire, if u dont change it the car will remain there. Tboss, u go tey for olosho market.
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by Mryacks: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Why follow someone u don't like. Anyway the eyebrow liner on the lady looks funny.

I wonder about this too....absolutely ridiculous...smh
Re: "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram by ogbiwa: 7:02am On Mar 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

Oga I never cut the cloth, but no worry e go ready before your occasion (I know it won't)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Dele Momodu And His Sons / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Dating / Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele In 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.