Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Acting Demons Living Inside Me – Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Acting Demons Living Inside Me – Rita Dominic (399 Views)

"I'm Not Begging You To Love Me," - Rita Edochie Tells Follower / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acting Demons Living Inside Me – Rita Dominic by 5Ebisco: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Yes o, ‘acting demon’ is a thing where Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is concerned and she revealed what that means to her… Keep reading.

In an interview on E-Weekly, the talented actress revealed that the movie, Shattered, is one movie that revealed to her how far she can go in the career she has decided to embody as hers.

This revelation was made when the actress was asked which movie she believes has found compelling and the character she connected with the most, according to the actress in her response, all her characters are compelling to her and she connects to all of them, despite how many movies she has featured in, but she revealed that one of her movies. ‘Shattered’ is one movie that stretched her beyond her limit and made her know that she can actually go more than she had been limiting herself to for a long while now.

To her, her character in Shattered is very dear to her heart. She finds the character really deep. The actress revealed that she has never shot any movie that stretched her that much, stating that she was torn as an actor with a conclusion that she has a demon inside her that the director of the movie found a way to bring it out.

It is not a bad movie to bring out the demon in her considering the movie gave her an AMAA award in 2012.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/acting-demons-living-inside-me-rita.html

Re: Acting Demons Living Inside Me – Rita Dominic by HajimeSaito(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2018
No be only acting demons, runs demons also dey for your body.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper DMX Sentenced To One-year In Prison Over Tax Fraud / Hollywood Star Actor, Schwarzenegger Undergoes Emergency Heart Surgery / Film Director, Niyi Akinmolayan Slams Reno Onokri Over Bambam&teddy A's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.