Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child (28808 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Nigerian Couple Dance After Welcoming A Child After 8 Years Of Waiting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
How many people have you killed for him?

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by KaptainAfrika: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
1. The boss is the father of the baby. And this is the compensation.
2. We need to see the picture of the mother, for verification purposes.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
he should be more careful such gift don't come so ease, before he pay with the blood of his innocent family... the boss might cast a spell on that car... I'm just saying
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by kolaaderin: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are on your way to joining Islam. That's exactly how your boss whose people are not Muslims became one. They entice you with gifts and all sorts of goodies, then they lure you to become like them after making you believe their religion is beautiful and peaceful. The moment, you become one, it becomes difficu8lt to leave when you start to see the horrible nature of the religion that permits you to marry more wives thereby causing pains to your first wife. If she complains, this same religion permits you to beat her.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

If you suddenly realize how barbaric your new decision is, you won't be able to leave cos they will kill you. See what Muhammad himself said.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

You guys in Delta should beware of that so-called generous man. He's on an Islamization agenda.

Nairaland should please permit me to used this derogatory words on this comment.
You are such an asssholle, nuisance , idiooot and fooooolish
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by muthmayinnah: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are on your way to joining Islam. That's exactly how your boss whose people are not Muslims became one. They entice you with gifts and all sorts of goodies, then they lure you to become like them after making you believe their religion is beautiful and peaceful. The moment, you become one, it becomes difficult to leave when you start to see the horrible nature of the religion that permits you to marry more wives thereby causing pains to your first wife. If she complains, this same religion permits you to beat her.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

If you suddenly realize how barbaric your new decision is, you won't be able to leave cos they will kill you. See what Muhammad himself said.

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

You guys in Delta should beware of that so-called generous man. He's on an Islamization agenda.

I AM SURE ONE DAY WILL BE A MUSLIM
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Awoo88: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are on your way to joining Islam. That's exactly how your boss whose people are not Muslims became one. They entice you with gifts and all sorts of goodies, then they lure you to become like them after making you believe their religion is beautiful and peaceful. The moment, you become one, it becomes difficult to leave when you start to see the horrible nature of the religion that permits you to marry more wives thereby causing pains to your first wife. If she complains, this same religion permits you to beat her.

Any anioma people you see who claim Muslim is a yahoo plus people. I know one who is a dangote truck driver. He claims to be a Muslim but you will never see pray or fast during Ramadan. He got his job by claiming Muslim. Check out this guy very well, his source of income is connected to his professing Islam. Maybe of those who claim Muslim to get access to training and weapons
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nutase: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
My people say "suspicion is the major fortification for elders", how can your 'beautiful' wife give birth and your boss gives you a car and you did not do the maths..... angry Let us wait and see who the baby will look like...... angry
LOL at the bolded.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by guiddoti: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Exchange by barter, glory has departed. No more virtue of him. Think well bro
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by mamaafrik(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Delta man has received a wonderful gift from his boss and it’s a gift he least expected. He narrated how his boss is known to be generous with gifts, but this time around his boss went over the top by presenting him with a car during the naming ceremony of his child. Read his words below.

if i were the guy,DNA test must be done on the child,pansa o fura ,pansa jana.

https://www.wotzup.ng/delta-man-car-gift-boss/
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by mamaafrik(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Delta man has received a wonderful gift from his boss and it’s a gift he least expected. He narrated how his boss is known to be generous with gifts, but this time around his boss went over the top by presenting him with a car during the naming ceremony of his child. Read his words below.
https://www.wotzup.ng/delta-man-car-gift-boss/

if i were the guy,DNA test must be done on the child,pansa o fura ,pansa jana.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by HoodBillionaire: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
camry 2.4

Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Urchee: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ned Nwoko is the incoming Senator for Delta North Senatorial District, Delta State... Congrats to Wise Prince Ajede
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Truflexunits(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Congratulatuons
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Biko which one is bouncing baby “child” again? Was his wife going to give birth to a bouncing baby adult before?

And then what’s with the “advertisement” of Oga Boss and campaign like article?

undecided

“Dear friends and close enemies. This can only be God! This is very rare a gift! Please, join me to appreciate my Boss, Distinguished Hon Prince Ned Nwoko for this car gift . Few days ago, my beautiful wife gave birth to a bouncing baby Child.”
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by begwong: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
The man should go and do DNA test as soon as possible, maybe na the boss get the pikin.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Coolgent(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I bet after reading below, you will think twice before you quote this Ayah again:

When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

“When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you… Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deuteronomy 20:10-17)

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

Even in the New Testament we read the following statements attributed to Jesus saying to his disciples:

“I tell you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence. (Luke 19:26-27)

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on earth. I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).

Are these from the Quran too.
Copied
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na second hand car sef, e no even fine and na manual mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I am sourcepecteen the wife and his bus that gaved him the car.

Na dis kind man dey always trip ajepako shiooooor
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by ronaldbecky(m): 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

oga if u dey vex cum and collect d car
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Killurself: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Truly child is gift from God but car is a problem, feeding family, repair car and fuelling it, your boss doesn't like you, why can't give you the money after 3 or 6 months to open store for your wife to be an helping hand for the family, if he insisted to buy you motor why not bus for transportation to earn little money in weekend to support family. Well all is well, your boss still good.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Now that his soul is paid for...his life will be required of him.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by Emmahunk(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hope the new baby no resemble your boss shaa. Just thinking.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by dominion001(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
So Ned is a Muslim? No chance for Muslim in Anioma Land, Delta say no to Muslim.

By the way. The present senator Nwaoboshi that is also from ur place, dem tif am from Senate chambers? Because I never hear am say pim for the house. Nwaoboshi is a failure, Ned Nwoko is a failure, It is time for an ika senator
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by CioAngels(f): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Metrofox:
who's the boss between the both of them?
His oga is not there, he sent the car dealer to deliver the car to baba pikin.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by easiest(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You don't say what you don't verify OK, let me add to your knowledge, go through this piece
https://www.islamtomorrow.com/articles/women_treatment.htm
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by olapink: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
prince Ned nwoko has declared his intention to run for the Senate. so I believe this is part of his (know me my people ) entry to the race. not many in anioma which is Delta north knows him.
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by GENWISE: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello house, thank you all for your various contributions with respect to my testimony on facebook.
My name is Wise Prince Ajede, the man that his boss gave a car gift on the day of his childs naming ceremony.

I am a media personality and by the special grace of God, a socio-political mediator.

I read some discomfortable comments here and i feel that it is only in our path of the world that people misconstrue the essence of gifts.

Let me also inform some of you here who wrote some insinuative thoughts about my childs paternity that i am the father to my child and this is not my first child too.

I was only appointed SA to the Hon Prince Ned Nwoko just last month and this means that we have only known our selves on one basis, for only a period of 3months now.

The most stupid thing i ever read, was from some one here, bringing religion and childs paternity into the gift.

For the benefit of some untrained persons here who have been running their fingers to type here, i own cars ranging from an Suv to saloon cars.

I only was very happy and surprised that men with heart of giving still exist, this was why i made a post on my facebook wall when i received a gift from my boss for my new born. 

Face reality people, i got a gift from my boss, because he felt he wanted to give me something remarkable. He has given out more cash that can buy any cars in the past to the needy and you can ask about him in the UK or Europe. My Boss was the man who brokered for the Paris club refund that saved Nigeria from almost collapsing economically just few months ago remember? What then is a gift of a car to this type of a billionaire?

i hereby advise few of you here runing your fingees and mouth to go get a life and if possible, get a good boss who will value your efforts and regard you just like my new boss has done.

On the issue of converting to any religion, please forget that nonsense, as the man Ned Nwoko has giving out more precious gifts without pushing the receivers to join his religion. He is a refined prince and a reknown philantropist and you can google his name to get his antecedents.

I want to also state that my new boss is yet to meet my family, as our line of engagement is purely political.

Finally, when someone testifies about a good experience , it is more blessed to celebrate with the testifyer than analysing testimonies. This is the problem of most persons who profess to be christians, they run their mouths in the name of representing Christ but end up malaigning others with their false discuss.

Please join me to appreciate God for my double blessings and you will get yours too, instead of saying things that cuts like a knife.

God Bless You

Wise Prince Ajede

The man who got a car gift from his muslim Boss
Re: Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child by GENWISE: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello house, thank you all for your various contributions with respect to my testimony on facebook.
My name is Wise Prince Ajede, the man that his boss gave a car gift on the day of his childs naming ceremony.

I am a media personality and by the special grace of God, a socio-political mediator.

I read some discomfortable comments here and i feel that it is only in our path of the world that people misconstrue the essence of gifts.

Let me also inform some of you here who wrote some insinuative thoughts about my childs paternity that i am the father to my child and this is not my first child too.

I was only appointed SA to the Hon Prince Ned Nwoko just last month and this means that we have only known our selves on one basis, for only a period of 3months now.

The most stupid thing i ever read, was from some one here, bringing religion and childs paternity into the gift.

For the benefit of some untrained persons here who have been running their fingers to type here, i own cars ranging from an Suv to saloon cars.

I only was very happy and surprised that men with heart of giving still exist, this was why i made a post on my facebook wall when i received a gift from my boss for my new born. 

Face reality people, i got a gift from my boss, because he felt he wanted to give me something remarkable. He has given out more cash that can buy any cars in the past to the needy and you can ask about him in the UK or Europe. My Boss was the man who brokered for the Paris club refund that saved Nigeria from almost collapsing economically just few months ago remember? What then is a gift of a car to this type of a billionaire?

i hereby advise few of you here runing your fingees and mouth to go get a life and if possible, get a good boss who will value your efforts and regard you just like my new boss has done.

On the issue of converting to any religion, please forget that nonsense, as the man Ned Nwoko has giving out more precious gifts without pushing the receivers to join his religion. He is a refined prince and a reknown philantropist and you can google his name to get his antecedents.

I want to also state that my new boss is yet to meet my family, as our line of engagement is purely political.

Finally, when someone testifies about a good experience , it is more blessed to celebrate with the testifyer than analysing testimonies. This is the problem of most persons who profess to be christians, they run their mouths in the name of representing Christ but end up malaigning others with their false discuss.

Please join me to appreciate God for my double blessings and you will get yours too, instead of saying things that cuts like a knife.

God Bless You

Wise Prince Ajede

The man who got a car gift from his muslim Boss

quote author=easiest post=66130596]
You don't say what you don't verify OK, let me add to your knowledge, go through this piece
https://www.islamtomorrow.com/articles/women_treatment.htm[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / Missing Person(photos) / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.