Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

There Is 5 Million Naira To Be Won - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / There Is 5 Million Naira To Be Won (438 Views)

Get A Chance To Work And Earn 1.5 Million Naira By Just Working From Home / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity / NYSC: Federal Government Gift N 1 Million Naira To Newly Wedded Corp Member. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is 5 Million Naira To Be Won by unifydworld: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

UK Trained Graduates How Do You Register For Nysc From The Uk / Spider Man, Captain America Actors, Others Pay Tributes To Stan Lee Tributes Po / God is great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.