Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash (9155 Views)

How To Buy Latest Gadgets And Appliances And Pay Small Small In Nigeria / Apple Pay Cash Launches In Beta Today, Letting You Transact Cash. / Sell Your Scrap/used Ups Batteries At Botimtech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2020
Still paying cash
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by skillztech(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have a Verified Google Adsense Account I want to sell, and I will be selling it with the Domain Name.

Also, for the lucky person who will be buying it, you have $24 waiting in the account for you.

It's legit. No fraud or scam. You can test me to clear your doubts.

Reason for selling it

No interest in it again. I have other projects to focus on.

So if you applied for Adsense but your blog wasn't approved, or if you are looking for a verified account to purchase, I am open.

Adsense is the number one source of income for bloggers. If you aren't using Adsense, then you are losing a lot of money. All bloggers know this.

About the blog, it is in the music niche - although you can reverse engineer it and blog about anything you want.

The Adsense account is verified. It is not like many unverified accounts people sell. So you can be rest assured that on owning the account, there won't be payment issues. Also, please ensure to follow the adsense policies (don't do illegal stuff) or you will lose your money and the account.

If you have less than 65k, don't bother contacting me. Don't even try your luck, I won't agree. I can't sell it lesser than the price.

If you pray for me to agree, let me answer your prayer now: I won't agree.

I have seen guys who sold theirs for 120k. Some guys even sell unverified accounts for prices higher.

If you are ready for business (and to start making some money online) to fulfill your dreams, Check my signature and contact me for it..
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Still paying cash
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2020
We still pay instant cash
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Still pay cash
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Still paying cash for scraps
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2021
We are still paying instant cash for scrape
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by obonujoker(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where is your office located?
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
obonujoker:
Where is your office located?

Ikeja Lagos

Go Nquiry’s
Chat WhatsApp 08038608664
Call 09055052815
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Instant payment for all laptops
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2021
Still paying instantly
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Keep the laptops coming
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Still paying cash
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Still paying cash instantly
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
bodunde:
I stay in IBADAN,I have laptop for sale

We are in Lagos tho
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
We still pay instantly
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
Get paid instantly for scraps
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2021
We still pay instantly for scrap
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
Keep the laptops coming
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by alterego17: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
itpreneurng:
Keep the laptops coming

Ur mtn number is permanently switched off...do u hv any oda number?
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
alterego17:

Ur mtn number is permanently switched off...do u hv any oda number?

Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Still buying scraps
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Still paying cash for all laptops…scrap, dead, used and abandoned laptops
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Gt cash patent for all laptops
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 8:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Get paid cash for laptops
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by itpreneurng: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Keep the laptops coming and get paid instantly
Re: We Buy Scrap,used,abandoned And Dead Laptops And Pay Cash by David17D: 11:10pm On May 04, 2022
You still take phones?

itpreneurng:
Keep the laptops coming and get paid instantly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Cheat 4 Operamini 4.2 Multi / 101 Top Free Proxy Sites List 2016 / Pic: Full Picture Of A Dissected Human Corpse (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.