Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,529 members, 7,854,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

What To Do - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What To Do (867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do by nwadinma(f): 3:20pm On May 04, 2010
I am actually getting fed up now, what do I do with all these short stories and manuscripts sleeping in my lap top.
Everyone just keeps tell me to keep on writing,
It really not making sense to me anymore.
Re: What To Do by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2010
i will also advice you to keep on writing.it makes sense to the reader and the reader enjoy it.
i want u 2 understand somtin,it is because u ar familiar wit d story dat makes it seems it doesnt make sense anymor.let me get dis 2 u.d mor u urself read the stories ova and ova again,d lesser it value seems in ur site.just compare it wit u watchin dsame movie over&over again.or eatin d same food always'
please dear,keep it up and dont be discourage.
Re: What To Do by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2010
who knows maybe that how shakepare,china achebe,wole soyinka and all other feel.so pls dont b discourage
Re: What To Do by homy: 7:04pm On May 04, 2010
Hello dear, same thing I will say to you- don't be discouraged, you will be needing those short stories soon.
Until then, you will find how important they are to you. Write whenever you can and don't stop.

Meanwhile, am in Abuja too, an upcoming writer as well, maybe we can hook up and do something for ourselves.
contact me @ frankyiykman@yahoo.co.uk or 08065353686.

(1) (Reply)

Novels, Bulk Purchase. / Mirror On The Wall / Word Of My World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.