Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32150 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: *sad* you
are you a nigerian i guess. Did you grow up there?

Lol no... lived abroad all my life

Yeah mehn I'm Nigerian
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by padeolu: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I'm not a baby tho grin

Ehhh I don't play hard to get ooo

Hmm I don't think he likes me haha he's just joking

Hmm let him win? Ehh never this is fun wink
you never can tell, he may really like you.

In all, don't forget ur married.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no... lived abroad all my life

Yeah mehn I'm Nigerian
wow! That's pretty cool... How come you know statements like "sexy ko sexy ni"? And why dyu say you can't live in Nigeria for i guess you haven't been to this beautiful place before...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
padeolu: you never can tell, he may really like you.

In all, don't forget ur married.

Hmm I doubt it...

Hahaha but where's my tiffany then?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: wow! That's pretty cool... How come you know statements like "sexy ko sexy ni"? And why dyu say you can't live in Nigeria for i guess you haven't been to this beautiful place before...

Lol my parents are Nigerian sure... I even understand Yoruba shocked wink

Yeah I come on holidays occasionally.. too many lizards sad

I feel like we're derailing this thread... Lol that's not very nice
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I come on holidays occasionally.. too many lizards sad

yeah! Let's stop here. I will pm you...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: yeah! Let's stop here. I will pm you...

Lol okays
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lirusehn(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I come on holidays occasionally..
too many lizards sad

who da eff is dis?? undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
who da eff is dis?? undecided

Whos who?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lirusehn(m): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Whos who?

bkiaful with the way u talk about Nigeria undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
bkiaful with the way u talk about Nigeria undecided

It's fact. There are too many lizards
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lirusehn(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

eff off

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
eff off

Bye
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by lirusehn(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Bye

go hug transformer Miss and click on unfollow-botton undecided
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
lirusehn:
go hug transformer Miss and click on unfollow-botton undecided

Kkz smiley lol I dnoo who u think u are... but u can walk on smiley

Bye again.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

How many lizards have you seen in Lagos & Abuja. ?
Haven't you seen lizards in linlithgow & glasgow
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
Atmmachine:

How many lizards have you seen in Lagos & Abuja. ?
Haven't you seen lizards in linlithgow & glasgow

I live in ireland... never ever have I ever seen a lizard. I'd move no lie. That ish scares me...

Yaaaah in Lagos they're everywhere and geckos Omygosh I'd rather die
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I live in ireland... never ever have I ever seen a lizard. I'd move no lie. That ish scares me...

Yaaaah in Lagos they're everywhere and geckos Omygosh I'd rather die

Girl, stop lying
Can you tell me the name of the area in lagos where you see lizards.

I once lived in Ireland & i know how things were, i lived in county offaly
I always go to a pub called called Dun maeve in Siglo which is outside of Ballysadare & it's just like lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Atmmachine:

Girl, stop lying
Can you tell me the name of the area in lagos where you see lizards.

I once lived in Ireland & i know how things were, i lived in county offaly
I always go to a pub called called Dun maeve in Siglo which is outside of Ballysadare & it's just like lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ehhh nooo cause I live in Galway and I've never seen a lizard in my life

Lol Sligo is a bit ratchet now like...

Ehmm ohhh in them ratchet places where they sell meat in the middle of the road :/ lol I don't know cause I don't live there

Ehmm oooh palmgrove 100% had lizards everywhere ehh and in makogi? I think it's called... and in surulere? And in obanikoro

Y'all had lizards everywhere man I wanted to cry no lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehhh nooo cause I live in Galway and I've never seen a lizard in my life

Lol Sligo is a bit ratchet now like...

Ehmm ohhh in them ratchet places where they sell meat in the middle of the road :/ lol I don't know cause I don't live there

Ehmm oooh palmgrove 100% had lizards everywhere ehh and in makogi? I think it's called... and in surulere? And in obanikoro

Y'all had lizards everywhere man I wanted to cry no lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please, don't make me laugh.
You call Obanikoro & Surulere a city ??
If you come to Victoria island,VGC or Banana island you won't even see an ant not to talk of lizards.

Where do you school in Ireland
You can pm me
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Atmmachine:

Please, don't make me laugh.
You call Obanikoro & Surulere a city ??
If you come to Victoria island,VGC or Banana island you won't even see an ant not to talk of lizards.

Where do you school in Ireland
You can pm me

Eh pause.. my houses in Nigeria dont have any lizards in them... I'd honestly burn it down..

Lol I don't know these places jeeez.. what's vsg? I've a house in Victoria island... where's banana island :O sounds soo cool...

Lol I like ants they're cute tongue

You can pm me smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Eh pause.. my houses in Nigeria dont have any lizards in them... I'd honestly burn it down..

Lol I don't know these places jeeez.. what's vsg? I've a house in Victoria island... where's banana island :O sounds soo cool...

You can pm me smiley
Vgc & Banana island are newly found, it was designed by Manhattan New York's twin tower designer Minoru yamasaki.
It's a man made island.
The president of Nigeria can't afford the cost of one of the buildings in banana island

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You can pm me smiley

What part of Nigeria are you from
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:
Vgc & Banana island are newly found, it was designed by Manhattan New York's twin tower designer Minoru yamasaki.
It's a man made island.
The president of Nigeria can't afford the cost of one of the buildings in banana island

Omygosh that's seeexual I want a house there asap
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

You can pm me smiley
like seriously? What is cute about an ant?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh that's seeexual I want a house there asap

In 2098 ?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
unyours: like seriously? What is cute about an ant?

They're so small and so cute

They just walk around taking food awhhh
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

In 2098 ?
grin grin grin grin

Atm machine innit sure buy me one wink tongue in 2014 please and thank you
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Atm machine innit sure buy me one wink tongue in 2014 please and thank you

Please, wake up, You're dreaming.. grin grin grin grin grin

Darling, check your mail
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

Please, wake up, You're dreaming.. grin grin grin grin grin

Darling, check your mail

Lol so your name is a lie hein..

See your life hehe can't even buy me a house hahaha

I've replied hehe
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Atmmachine(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol so your name is a lie hein..

See your life hehe can't even buy me a house hahaha

I've replied hehe

I can buy you a house..
In surulere of course cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
Atmmachine:

I can buy you a house..
In surulere of course

God forbid with all them lizards... I'd rather die

Lol it's grand my daddy will buy it for me wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Singles Hookup Forum / Ladies That Are Sex Starved Add Up For Hook Up With Cute Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.