Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32265 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2006
oya! go on...good luck to you, no chike kays gurl oh! rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by nike4luv(f): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2006
haha grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2006
fear will not allow him to do that wink.I suggest u take permission as to the girls dat are free on the land that u might be permitted to chike cool

Dont say i neva warn u oooooooo
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2006
any free girls? grin
can I chyke you please cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotangel2(f): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2006
Im not free. But yeah chyke. lets see watchu got.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kenflavor(m): 2:15am On Jan 13, 2006
Sweetheart, meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was completly out of my ountrol.
I so much cherish your beauty and I am really
looking forward to be yours forever kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by ghettochyk(f): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2006
ooh, he think he got game!! uh ohh!!! wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2006
ghettochyk:

ooh, he think he got game!! uh ohh!!! wink

JUst say YEs and we will create another thread where we will join ppl rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotspice(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2006
Posted by: kenflavor
Insert Quote
Sweetheart, meeting you was fate,
becoming
u should ve stopped at"out of my control" cos the rest just messed things up. but man u try
hope hot-Angel will like it grin lastdon take some lessons u need am tongue
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2006
hot-angel and hotspice, na wa oh!

well, by the time am tru with you gals, nairalanders will come begging for you rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2006
cheekee:

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to join them? undecided kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2006
nope!!!! i am already chiked you should of come a bit earlier
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2006
shocked shocked shocked but I already chiked u and u agreed to be my wifey, now whos chiking u now angry
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2006
oops!!!sorry maybe your words weren't chiking enough thats why someone chiked me more than you did..........suprisingly i said yeees!! smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2006
if I chike u again, server go crash kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2006
go ahead and try if you can rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2006
u are very wicked, u want me to crash nairaland uh!

rolleyes rolleyes

My Picture cant even show on my profile, u know why.... I am too sexy, if it shows nairaland server go crash
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2006
hot-angel:

I'm not free. But yeah chyke. lets see watchu got.
Lizzy,
If I wanted to chyke u, I'd not just walk up to you and start reciting all the pick up lines I've crammed. No matter how good and sweet the pick up lines may seem, if there is no passion in it, if I can't look you straight in the face and say "I love You", I'll be so stupid.
However, If I had you on my mind, I'd walk straight up to you and pour out my heart. I'll look you straight in the face and tell you I love you(and I have to mean it). My manner of approach is the most important thing to start  with.
I wouldn't expect you to give in at my first try, only cheap girls do that, I'll expect a tough time. But whatever the case may be, I'll Take it Slow.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2006
Boy, what are u trying to do? I hope it's not what I'm thinking. rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by hotspice(f): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2006
abi oh!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
I am just doing what I was asked to do.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2006
Well, next time, you choose someone else!!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2006
hey, watch your tongue. I never picked anybody, I was picked for the job by the person I wrote it to. grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2006
Na lie!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2006
wetin be the lie there? na true wey I talk ooh.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2006
BOYS WILL B BOYS wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2006
OK... I hear you. But............. be kiaful cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2006
I am always careful. grin
I'll lbe kiaful sha.
thank you sa.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2006
grin grin Men of goodwill
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
I don come oh!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2006
There's no girl for you to chike so go back and sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul / Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.