Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

“I’ve A Lot Of Confessions To Make After Ebony’s Burial” – Says Ebony’s Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I’ve A Lot Of Confessions To Make After Ebony’s Burial” – Says Ebony’s Dad (941 Views)

Why I Almost Commited Suicide – Bbnaija’s Alex Makes Series Of Confessions / I’ve A Man Who Satisfies Me'' Stop Pestering Me With Marriage, – Gloria Sarfo / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I’ve A Lot Of Confessions To Make After Ebony’s Burial” – Says Ebony’s Dad by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ebony’s father, Mr Opoku Kwarteng has just placed Ghanaians in suspense after disclosing that he has alot of confessions to make after Ebony’s burial today.

Ever since Ebony died, there’ve been a whole lot of controversies here and there.

Not long ago, Counsellor Lutterodt who prides himself as the emotional fixer posited in one of his live interviews with Abeiku Santana of Okay FM that Ebony’s death was largely due to parental error for she was nurtured by a single parent.

Before the statement by Counselor Lutterodt, there have been various allegations against the singer about how she was part of a cult plus she allegedly being a lesbian. Some self-acclaimed prophets have also come out to score prophetic points saying their prophecy against Ebony’s death has finally come to pass.

Though Ebony’s father’s revelation is not yet known to the public, it is suspected the revelation will be centred on Ebony’s encounter with the entertainment industry.

We assure you to keep you updated as and when Mr. Kwarteng let the cat out of the bag after Ebony’s burial today, March 24, 2018.

Source: https://mandynews.com/2018/03/24/ebonys-dad-gets-ghanaians-confused/

(1) (Reply)

South African Actress Pearl Thusi Goes Nude / #bbnaija: Team Cee Cee Gives Her The Sum Of N2 Million (photos) / Beautiful Photos Of Mother Who Is Raising 3 Kids From A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.