Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal (561 Views)

Pure And Original Honey Available in bulk In Ibadan / Organic Coconut Oil / How To Start Coconut Oil Production In Nigeria 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal by petra22(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
You guys, I make undiluted pure coconut oil. It's called Jadera Coconut Oil. I extract it using the hot pressed method on low heat so it's just as good as the cold pressed oil

Once you open it, everywhere literally starts smelling coconuts, lol.
It's great for my cooking, for the hair, skin and so much more.

I learnt coconut oil also reduces the size of prostate in men and helps grow full beards and bald hair, lol

For now, I only have it in the 250ml bottle for N1200

Please whatsapp 09099907982 to order.
Wholesale is also available and delivery is worldwide.

Re: Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal by Iranoladun(f): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pure coconut oil in not thick but very light. I extract coconut oil in my kitchen from raw coconut
Re: Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal by divineappo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
petra22:
You guys, I finally found a brand that makes undiluted pure coconut oil. It's called Jadera Coconut Oil. I know it's the real deal cause when I take diluted ones, I purge.

This one is thick and once you open it, everywhere literally starts smelling coconuts, lol.

I used it to cook vegetable sauce with yam and it was so tasty.
I use it mostly for my cooking, on my hair and my face to remove makeup.

I learnt coconut oil also reduces the size of prostate in men and helps grow full beards and bald hair, haha.

Anyway, I bought it in a store close to Unilag for N1200 but they are on IG (@jaderacoconutoil) so I believe they deliver anywhere.

Their number is 07036462145
the number u indicated there is not their contact, it is your own private number.
I caught you via background check.

Anyways, is that price of #1200 for a litre or 500ml?
Re: Pure And Cheap Coconut Oil - The real deal by Callmeboss(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2018
You need palm oil? To be delivered to you right where you are? At affordable prices, of any quantity and of best quality?. You pay at delivery. Please call or whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Pure Clarias Juvenile Catfish Available.contact Gspace Agro Enterprise / Reduction In Egg Production From Poultry farms Around Port Harcourt / 10 Strange Places In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.