Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. (1181 Views)

See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data / Four Apps That ‘ZAP” Data And How To Get The Best Out Of Them / Data Zap Faster This Days All Network Worst Of All Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by Elvis8236(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
I wanted to confirm if zapping of data by network is true because I do experience this on my 9mobile line 1GB month sub gets exhausted within two days. So I made use of the tecno Hi manager app, I set the amount of data I have and started using my phone to browse. I noticed that I don't need to dial *228# to check my data balance cos my remaining data according to Hi manager app always tallies with that of the network, it's not our network z[color=#000099][/color]apping the data rather the uploads of the phone, mind you when browsing you see your browsing speed, that speed is just your download speed, there is actually an upload running simultaneously along with download of information from net, the data usage for upload isn't accounted for. See screenshots below

1 Like

Re: Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Na 9 mobile b d oga of zapping

1 Like

Re: Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by youngderek1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sunkyphil:
Na 9 mobile b d oga of zapping
followed by mtn
Re: Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by Simeony007(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Airtel uses straw to suck not zap you data
Re: Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by Kyase(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Simeony007:
Airtel uses straw to suck not zap you data
glo is the best on that, but their network no be here.
Etisalat own worse.
Re: Our Network Particular 9mobile doesn't really Zap Our Data Subscription. by Elvis8236(m): 8:01am On Mar 26, 2018
But from the app, I don't think my data was zapped, because my phone could account for every bytes received, whenever I want to check my data balance I just check the one I spent subtract it from total sub, the balance I get is same as the one from network.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+ Review Update / My New Infinix Hot 5 Stops Playing Music When Screen Goes Off / Facebook Dating App, Now Is Being Tested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.