Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tattoo Hitmaker Soft Releases New Single - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tattoo Hitmaker Soft Releases New Single (1269 Views)

How Can I Stop Being Soft Hearted As A Guy / Nuno Zigi Ready To Prove He's A Certified Hitmaker With Single "IYOO" / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Hitmaker Soft Releases New Single by 247NewsUpdateNG: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Following the release of the hit single Tattoo which garnered overwhelming acceptance from music lovers and saw a remix with OBO and DMW boss Davido, certified hitmaker Soft aka Bang Bang is here with a new track titled Imagine.

The jam was produced by Blaise Beats and mixed by Indomix.

Stream below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjke0rO5ptM

(1) (Reply)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Be Buried In Zambia, Forced To Go Down By Soldiers. Photos / How To Fix Your Airbed Or Air Mattress With A Bulge / How To Say I Love You In 100 Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.