Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Abuja (visitor) With A Car And Driver - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Abuja (visitor) With A Car And Driver (305 Views)

New Prices For Vehicles' Registration And Driver's License / Innovations:man Turns Coffin Into A Car And Cruizes In Town With It–photos/video / Car Registration, Particulars Renewal and Driver's Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja (visitor) With A Car And Driver by AbujaVisitor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
This offer is for those coming to Abuja with a legitimate business or visitation.

I have a personal car to take you in and around Abuja for your next visitation to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

The challenges we face in our nation is meeting honest Nigerian with undiluted interity.

The offer is open to all. And I am sure you will have great and positive experience to share with others when next you come to Abuja.

Let me have your itinerary on time.

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2007 ML 350... 4.5m / I Need A Very Clean 2005 Highlander That Can Go For 1.5 - 1.6m Clean One Pls / 75HP MF Tractor(6 Million) 07045451192

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.