Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business (4753 Views)

Lekan Adegbite Decries High Price Of Cement In Nigeria Despite Local Production / Affordable Plots Of Land In Ajah In Estate / Plot Of Land Forsale In Estate Behind River Park Estate Airport Road Lugbe Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Nwaforj44: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria (REDAN) has identified undefined and uncharted leap of faith operating environment as the cause of casualties in the estate business. The President, Rev. Ugochukwu Chime made this disclosure during his acceptance speech and investiture as the president of the 5th REDAN National Executive Council 2018-2020 in Abuja. Starting that the many casualties is impossible for the association to ignore, he added that the fifth exco which he would preside over would strive to position itself to ensure formidable discharge of its mundane responsibilities in areas of housing advocacy and standardisation of products and services. Chime noted that the challenges hindering a seamless interface of and smooth transaction on the housing value chain had been identified and would be dealt with progressively. He stated: “Issues of data, finance, land administration, monitoring and compliance with the extant laws and best practices e top of our priority list. “In doing so, we call on government arms- the executive and legislature to give us support in our course to bring succour to the Nigeria’s real estate sphere. The structure and enabling environment that will govern the interface and relationships among players must be clearly defined. “The current undefined and uncharted leap of faith operating environment has yielded too many casualties for us to ignore,” Chime said. The president stressed that the data collation effort initiated by REDAN/Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) under the auspices of National Real Estate Data Collation and Management Program (NREDMP) would be enhanced and sustained. He stressed that the publication of the data on the outcome of the National land Administration Offtakers affordability; Business Survey and Household Condition Survey would be in April 2018. “We shall further the work we initiated with Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN), Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Corporation (NMRC) and other stakeholders to ensure ease of doing real estate business and make home ownership accessible and affordable, while expecting cooperation from policy makers and other agencies,” Chime said. The president said the future of socio-economic development of the country is tied to how the country articultes, profound and propel strategies that would unlock the huge potentials in the real estate industry.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/redan-decries-high-casualties-in-estate.html

Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by tempex88(m): 7:49am On Mar 25, 2018
Big scam
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Do your due diligence before parting with your money.

Real estate investment is about the most safest investment in the world.

Secure your future..... Invest in properties.
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2018
BecomeALandLord:
Do your due diligence before parting with your money.

Real estate investment is about the most safest investment in the world.

Secure your future..... Invest in properties.
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2018
I have a plot of land for sale in simawa for N900k measuring 50ft x 100ft
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Daniel058(m): 8:29am On Mar 25, 2018
When I finally made money, I would like to Own at least 1000 hectares of land..
, with that my Generation no go suffer..

#na-God-go-do-am

Fixed assets sure pass..
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by momodub: 8:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Informative
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by whirlwind7(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Daniel058:
When I finally made money, I would like to Own at least 1000 hectares of land..
, with that my Generation no go suffer..

#na-God-go-do-am

Fixed assets sure pass..

I feel you. Nice decision.
But, where do you plan to acquire such size of land?
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Daniel058(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2018
whirlwind7:

I feel you. Nice decision.
But, where do you plan to acquire such size of land?
may not all be the same place.. Any where I see dispute free land available for sale... Make money come first
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by snipernigga(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2018
Free plots of land at sambisa forest, the intention is to let people own the land and quit Boko boys from that piece of real estate
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by RealEstateBoss: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Good one...

Thinking of buying, renting, selling, Or you need someone to manage your properties Or if you come across anyone who is thinking of buying or renting, Contact us and You can be assured that We will do our best to help you.

Call/WhatsApp 07032780278
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Haliyahboy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
A 4 bedroom semi detached With boys quarter well finished at Alperton residence lekki
Price:72.5m
Size: 600 sqm
Title: C of O
24 hour power supply and security
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by Haliyahboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
DIRECT SALE VICTORIA ISLAND AT ADEOLA OPUWE Massive and well furnished 8 unit of five bedroom with boys quarter Location : Adeola opuwe Size: 1300 sqm Title: C of O Price: 950 M asking price 08032443481 08125935182 Saheedadepoju88@gmail.comDIRECT SALE VICTORIA ISLAND AT ADEOLA OPUWE Massive and well furnished 8 unit of five bedroom with boys quarter Location : Adeola opuwe Size: 1300 sqm Title: C of O Price: 950 M asking price 08032443481 08125935182 Saheedadepoju88@gmail.comDIRECT SALE VICTORIA ISLAND AT ADEOLA OPUWE Massive and well furnished 8 unit of five bedroom with boys quarter Location : Adeola opuwe Size: 1300 sqm Title: C of O Price: 950 M asking price 08032443481 08125935182 Saheedadepoju88@gmail.com
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Owning land near prime or up coming growth areas like Ibeju-Lekki means your property has a greater chance of increasing in value at a faster rate.

Ibeju-Lekki top real estate investment destination in 2018.
Re: REDAN Decries High Casualties In Estate Business by excel123: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Check this

www.tlccrm.org

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In SANGOTEDO LEKKI MALL / Live Like Royalty In Our Amazing Camberwall Advantage 5 +2349030188831 / Top 5 Most Used Roofing Sheet In Nigeria & Their Prices (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.