Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/18 (402 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/19 / Ofm Sunday School Of The Spirit Manual 25/03 /2018 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(25/03/2018) A Happy Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/18 by dallyemmy: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/18 by dallyemmy: 2:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Prayers

1. Thank You Father, for counting me worthy to be among the privileged few, that are on the narrow way that leads to eternal life.

2. Father, in anyway, I have fallen short of Your glory, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus’ name.

3. Father let every attempt of Satan, to pull me away from the narrow way, in order to destroy my testimony, be frustrated, from above. Amen!

4. Father, give me the grace to walk in the spirit, so that I will not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

5. Father, let Your Holy Spirit take complete dominion and authority, over my life, in Jesus’ name.

6. Father, as many, who are still on the broad way, that leads to destruction, by Your mercy, relocate them to the path of life, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

7. Father, whatever, will disqualify me from this heavenly race, let me never do it, in Jesus’ name, Amen!

8. Father, let every spirit of disobedience and self- will in my life, be consumed by Your fire.

9. Father, reveal more of Your truth unto me, and let me be freed completely from the shackles of ignorance and sin.

10. Father, let the voice of Christ, saying, “I don’t know you; depart from me, you worker of iniquity”, never be my portion, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

11. Father, by Your grace, please help me to make it to heaven on the last day, in Jesus Christ Mighty Name I pray, Amen!

Personal Petitions.

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

Thank You Father for answered prayers. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Key Factors To Success As Revealed In "Iwori Gosun" / Who Were The Sadducees? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/04/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.