Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Who Corrupts the Other... Man Or Politics? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Corrupts the Other... Man Or Politics? (322 Views)

Are You A Man Or A Boy? / Please Help! I'm 29 Without A Man Or Steady Job. / Ever Seen A Mad Hausa Man Or Woman On The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Corrupts the Other... Man Or Politics? by Joefirst(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Politics does not corrupt... It is man's natural state to be corrupt.. That is why Christians should get more involved in politics, because only Christ can help subdue that natural corruptness in man, when given power...

Morality minus christ equals to the natural state of man.
; M - C = N..

A lot of moral men say.. "if I get to power, I won't be corrupt, but at the end, they become what they said they won't become...
It is not because they have power over it... But because it is the natural state of man..

Now, this is where Christ comes in...

When a moral man with Christ in him says, "when I get to power, I won't be corrupt "

There will surely be a difference.. Why?

Because, he is now of Christ, that natural state of man has being conquered.
Therefore, Morality plus Christ is equal to perfection.

M + C = P

His dream will be actualized because he is no longer a natural man.

Therefore, if you are a Christian and you are running from politics... You do not participate .. Then you are one of the problem in this country.

*If you think participating in politics, will make you to sin... Then why do you say you are saved... Because the work of salvation is to kill the natural nature of man,....
Politics will not make you to sin, it is that natural nature in you that can make you to sin.

©Ezechukwu Obinna

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike, His Politics Of Deceit And Lies Without End – Rivers APC / Day 23 STOG Mass Choir Academy Marathon Praise 1096 Days / Boy Stabs Jealous 19-year-old Girlfriend To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.