Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. (1199 Views)

I Need 10.1 Paper Screen For Acer Aspire One / I Need Casing For Acer Aspire E1-531 Laptop / Come for Laptop screen replacement in our Abuja and Lagos store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Does any one has screen replacement for my Acer aspire 481, M5, timeline ultra? Let me know ur price. Lagos only.

Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by udemzyudex(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2018
priceaction:
Does any one has screen replacement for my Acer aspire 481, M5, timeline ultra? Let me know ur price. Lagos only.

Yeah, contact me on 08064724259,I can fix it for you.
Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2018
udemzyudex:

Yeah, contact me on 08064724259,I can fix it for you.
How much and your location?
Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Fxwarrior: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:

Bros spambot banned me, that's why I haven't been active on forex thread. Please when is the dooms day for brexit. If its a period, let me know too. Please respond asap.
Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Bros spambot banned me, that's why I haven't been active on forex thread. Please when is the dooms day for brexit. If its a period, let me know too. Please respond asap.
next week tues is the voting day, and i think the outcome is the final which likely shape or mar markets across the globe. mail mod to get unbanned.
Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Fxwarrior: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
priceaction:

next week tues is the voting day, and i think the outcome is the final which likely shape or mar markets across the globe. mail mod to get unbanned.

Which mod am I mailing and is it through pm?

Please how do you mean by mar markets? How can brexit mar forex?
Re: Screen Replacement For Acer Timeline U Needed. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fxwarrior:

Which mod am I mailing and is it through pm?

Please how do you mean by mar markets? How can brexit mar forex?

go to (click) business section and scroll down down, click mail mods, then tell them to unban you because bots banned you.
For brexit, it can cause lots of ripples in seconds that will shake the whole markets and stock entirely. until the final reports/voting made known. If it favours gbp( which i doubt because they are the one that want to leave and will suffer the most (Gbp) , but you know how fx and stocks are structured, it will affect every pairs and markets, to indices to cytpo to future, just name them) the uk pairs will smile mostly for weeks if otherwise , they will suffer for months in big movements. bailout will be difficult and uk market will likely collapse for long. we are talking of probably multi billions of pounds bussiness owners and fund managers pulling out of uk and no deal with other european countries. in the short run, but in the long run , they will face reality. if you are aware during eur bailout, you will understand how markets jumps hundreds of pips every seconds. it is better to watch them do their fighting from a far until it is setlled and we can feed on crumbles.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Dell Laptop For Sale / Fairly Used HP 650 Notebook Laptop 15.6" -In Kaduna>>>(SOLD❌❌❌) / Pandora box in Nigeria | Buy Pandora box z3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.