Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) (1684 Views)

BREAKING: See Funke Akindele's Outfit To Ogba Magistrates Court / See Funke Akindele (jenifa)’s Birthday Message To Her Husband / See Funke Akindele's Tummy As She Shares New Photos Of Herself On Set Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) by Alamin9582: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (Photos)

Delectable Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello, has in a bid to celebrate her stunning sister, Olubunmi Esther aka Neeceebosslady, took to her Instagram page to share photos of her and eulogize her on her birthday.

Seeing the photos of her lovely sister made us realize their striking resemblance. Olubunmi is almost a replica of her actress sister.

FAB, in celebrating her sister, wrote,

My dear sister Olubunmi, I love you so much. Thanks for always watching my back, thanks for being there for us all. We love you so much.

I pray you live longer in good health and abundant wealth. You will continue to excel in all you do. Stay blessed sis. Happy Birthday Olubunmi aka Neeceebosslady @neeceebosslady

More photos below:

Source-https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-funke-akindeles-sister-olubunmi-they-look-alike-so-much-photos/

Re: See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) by thorpido(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
They look resemblance.

In Jenifa's voice
Re: See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
thorpido:
They look resemblance.

In Jenifa's voice

Lolz yea
Re: See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) by Teaser0904(f): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wow
Re: See Funke Akindele’s Sister, Olubunmi, They Look Alike So Much (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sets Up Starboy Pop-up Store For His Clothing Line In New York [PHOTOS] / Hushpuppi Missed His Flight So He Spent $70,000 To Attend A Fashion Show / Toke Makinwa About To Break The Internet With Her Pant Back View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.