Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty (801 Views)

How To Make About $100 NOT $10,000 Each Month Online - Bye Bye To Ebooks / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty by AbiodunFaf(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good day everyone, I am always precise on my post. I know you will learn one or two things from this post.

Years back I was looking at a way to move ahead in life, about 13 years ago. I had nothing then and was still very small, after investing my meagre salary in learning programming from NIIT for two years, I came out and cannot right a single line of code then. Lol. Though I never found this funny at all, I knew then that ICT was the future of everything so I was looking out for a way to escape and start making money on my own. I knew that whether I liked it or yes, I might not work for too long where I was working and as such I needed to acquire a skill set that will make me money even if I am on my own.

After so much thought and thinking I decided that I was going to go deeper in ICT cause I knew that, this is where the future lies. I was so curious then and wanted a training that I can do within two or three weekends, that I would have grabbed and got a good grip of and that could push me ahead in life. I eventually found one. DESKTOP REPAIRS AND LAPTOP REPAIRS

THE RESULT OF THAT OF MY FINDING

I found out that anyone can actually go into system repairs. I got someone who is vast and very objective about his trainings actually that is what he does till date for a living and for sustaining his family and he also get involve in training people. My mouth was ajar, cause he made his training so simple and easy like A,B,C that even a person with 1/8th brain will understand and get easily.

SOME OF THE THINGS I FOUND OUT

1. Do you know that all the screws on a desktop computer are the same. You do not need more than one screw driver to go into desktop repair business, even laptop repairs.
2. There are common problems that a desktop computer will have, that once you see the signs of these problems. You can quickly identify where the problem is and what solution to apply.
3. Most of the problem of our computer systems at times are displayed right before us on the screen. What to do when you see such messages
4. It is as simple as A,B,C to disassemble any computer desktop computer and also same with laptop. You just need to understand some things theoretically.
5. Some computer problems can be fixed in seconds, but you dare not do that in the presence of your client. You take the computer away and later bring it back so that you can charge correctly and many more.
FINANCIAL BENEFIT OF MY SOJOURN
After about two intensive Saturdays of training. The class was a major DIY (Do It Yourself) class. My instructor gave me a manual that he wrote based on his years of experience on the job and he told me that I should read and implement what I am reading, he also told me that if I come across anything that I did not understand, I can ask questions.
My mouth was kept widely open as I was reading I was implementing, it was so easy because there were pictures to guide and all sorts. The book was actually my tutor. I became a top notch engineer after just following the instructions in the book. It is amazing abi but that is just the truth.

WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THEN?

I quickly put myself together, developed proposals and send them out to schools and businesses around where I was and I automatically started getting works maintaining computer laboratory for schools, I became engineer of some of the business centers around my area and I was making cool cash charging them good money, I was been referred by the schools where I repair their computer systems to parents and I was getting lots of jobs to do, even till now. I turn down some jobs because I have to concentrate on some other things that I was involved in.

WHY AM I TELLING YOU ALL THESE STORIES?

You can break away from poverty and empower yourself with information that can help you become a computer engineer. I still make cool cash from system repairs and you too can do the same.

HOW CAN I BECOME A COMPUTER ENGINEER JUST LIKE THIS AND FREE MYSELF FROM POVERTY AND EMPLOYMENT WAHALA

I have sat back and carefully done documentation of my skills and the experiences I have heard over the years in computer engineering, from the very simple tools you will need to start the business which are not even up to N500, to different parts of the computer and their common problems, things to look out for in a system that has errors, how to disassemble a computer system, how to assemble a computer system and so many other insightful teachings with pictures and diagrams that will take you by the hands as a novice and turn you to a computer engineer and a consultant to schools in your own area.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU MAKE FROM BECOMING A COMPUTER ENGINEER

Imagine you are able to start this business with a school in your area and the school has a computer laboratory with just 10 computers and you service these computers for the school at least twice in a term.
Depending on the problem, you can charge as much as 2000 to 5000 per system depending 0on how severely damaged the computer is.

LET US DO A LITTLE CALCULATIONS HERE

2,000 x 10 = 20,000 PER SERVICE
And you do this twice in a day
20,000 X 2 = 40,000
So, if you are able to get 10 schools that you service computer systems for and you repair there systems every term.
This will give you:
10 X 40,000 = This is cool 400,000 every three months and the whole work you can do in just a week.
This is the least amount you can make by using tools not up to N500 to solve common computer problems.
Critically looking at it, there is virtually no home now that does not have at least a computer in the house.
The potential for this business is just very high and that is just the truth.

STOP DYING IN SILENCE, STOP INVESTING IN MLM, HYIP AND SO ON. GET SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE AND YOU WILL CONQER POVERTY AND BREAK AWAY FROM UNEMPLOYMENT

HOW DO I GET THE E-BOOK

Simple send “Send Me Engineering Ebook” to my whatsapp number. Please only whatsapp number please.
I will definitely back to you.

Here is my whatsapp number

ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

LET US BREAK AWAY FROM POVERTY AND UNEMPLOYMENT BY GETTING THE RIGHT SKILLS
Re: Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty by danthamccoy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
So I'll become a computer engineer from scratch from... an ebook? You can guarantee that?
Re: Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty by AbiodunFaf(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
With much practice from your end. It is not automatic sir. Read and practice. Then you get result sir.
Re: Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty by uobimba(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
how much is d ebook

2 Likes

Re: Learn This Ict Skill And Say Bye Bye To Unemployment And Poverty by AbiodunFaf(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
The ebook is just N1,000 sir.

(1) (Reply)

FREE 1 BTC Method ;) / Guys Advice Needed,is It Adviceable To Buy A Toyota Hiace For Commercial Use / Start Work Online With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.