Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) (3983 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
No doubt the best music player on playstore is poweramp. When I first heard about it i doubted it until I gave it a trial and I was amazed.

It has the best bass and treble output. The bass is very deep, and the overall sound reproduction is superb. Get a good earphone and feel the sound like your home theater system.

Please who has the cracked version? Or who can guide me on how to get it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Don't stress yourself, just purchase it sir.
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wiziman:
Don't stress yourself, just purchase it sir.

I don't want to link my debit card details with my playstore acct

1 Like

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by daamazing(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hhenryy:
No doubt the best music player on playstore is poweramp. When I first heard about it i doubted it until I gave it a trial and I was amazed.

It has the best bass and treble output. The bass is very deep, and the overall sound reproduction is superb. Get a good earphone and feel the sound like your home theater system.

have you tried jet audio pro undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
daamazing:

Yeah, i even have the paid version (used a tweak to get it then. Tweak no longer working though) , the sound quality is rubbish even with all the extra sound settings like crystalizer, z-surround, Bongiovi DPS etc it's all trash!. I have uninstalled it.

1 Like

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by daamazing(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hhenryy:

Yeah, i even have the paid version (used a tweak to get it then. Tweak no longer working though) , the sound quality is rubbish even with all the extra sound settings like crystalizer, z-surround, Bongiovi DPS etc it's all trash!. I have uninstalled it.
LOLS..if you're rooted you can easily bypass d Poweramp ish
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Zane2point4(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pi music player comes close to winamp and its free.

1 Like

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by akandeseun44(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2018
Try PHONOGRAPH APP You wouldn't regret
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2018
I have the tweak.. Its like a third party app that activates the pro version.. I don't really see anything special in power amp, just adjust boom player equalizer and get good bass quality
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 5:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Tochyodiks:
I have the tweak.. Its like a third party app that activates the pro version.. I don't really see anything special in power amp, just adjust boom player equalizer and get good bass quality

I have boom player, the sound quality is not even half as good as poweramp. Touch all the equalizers, still can't match with poweramp.

Give me the tweak

1 Like

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2018
akandeseun44:
Try PHONOGRAPH APP You wouldn't regret

Rubbish, i just finished testing it, and i can say it's the worst ever! It doesn't even have its own equalizer, instead it depends on phone's own.
I just wasted my data to download it. In fact I have uninstalled it.
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Slimfeez(m): 7:31am On Mar 25, 2018
daamazing:
....... Me dey enjoy my jet audio � pro for here oooo
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2018
Slimfeez:
....... Me dey enjoy my jet audio � pro for here oooo

Trash! it has a lot of equaliser/sound settings than any other player out there, but can't reproduce deep bass. The sound quality gets distorted and clips after applying bass or other sound effects
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by kenzy11(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Use Google Play Music... Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Prechy2836(m): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Jet Audio or nothing
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by constance500: 8:57am On Mar 25, 2018
Hhenryy:

Get the cracked one at
Http://Mhktricks.net
Http://Onhax.net
Http://Apkmos.com
Http://Revdl.com

The best player so far is jetAudio plus
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by constance500: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechy2836:
Jet Audio or nothing

Bro you Sabi am. You na correct
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by yubiman(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2018
Hhenryy:

I don't want to link my debit card details with my playstore acct
Buy directly from poweramp site. Don't go through playstore
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by nani667: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2018
The best ✔️

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2018
constance500:

Get the cracked one at Http://Mhktricks.net Http://Onhax.net Http://Apkmos.com Http://Revdl.com
[s] The best player so far is jetAudio plus [/s]
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2018
All these guys hyping jetAudio plus, as if I don't have it before clamouring for poweramp. See screen shots below

CC:
constance500
Prechy2836
Slimfeez
daamazing

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2018
More

constance500
Prechy2836
Slimfeez
daamazing

Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by yorex2011: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Yh its definitely poweramp in my opinion. Even as far back as 2011 when i got my first android device. The music player can make a useless earpiece/headphone to be useful grin
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by daamazing(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Hhenryy:
All these guys hyping jetAudio plus, as if I don't have it before clamouring for poweramp. See screen shots below

CC:
constance500
Prechy2836
Slimfeez
daamazing
You're switching on too many stuffs.put of Xbass, Xtreble... Only tweak equalizer
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by fr3do(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
I concur, poweramp is my default music app, I paid for it like 3 years ago.
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by Hhenryy: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
daamazing:
You're switching on too many stuffs.put of Xbass, Xtreble... Only tweak equalizer

I like deep bass. Not just clarity . Poweramp has both.

No matter how much you tweak the equalizer, you can only get clarity, but not heavy bass

Note; I switched virtually everything ON to prove it's the paid version. Ordinarily, features like crystallizer, AM3D and bongiovi DPS are not available in trial versions
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by GreyBlood: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please how do I pay for an app with my Naija card? I've so many apps I would like to get the premium version but our bank cards are not accepted on playstore (I don't know about GTB mastercard).

I will really appreciate any help as I heard there is a workaround to this. Thanks
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by ryfoz(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls who can recommend a music player that displays song lyrics?
Re: Best Music Player For Android Devices (Tested And Confirmed) by jworos(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Poweramp was the best, but since I started using Xiami music player (previously known as TTpod), I've never turned back, talk about good sound coupled with my awesome earpiece and not forgetting that you can also download/listen the latest songs from any worldwide chat with lyrics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Note 5 Vs Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Hot S3 - Camera Comparison / I Wan Buy New Android Phone, Pls Suggest Me Latest Trending Phones / IPhone XR to swap with 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.