Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Airport Taxi Cab Buz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Airport Taxi Cab Buz (849 Views)

Am A Banker I Never Earn Close To 300k In Mnth I Encounter This Buz By Richvick / The Buz U Can Invest That Will Change Yr Life 2021 By Richvick / All About Making Money Online & Buz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airport Taxi Cab Buz by Toks12345(m): 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please some body help me out with a little advice if you can.
Actually I have a car and planning to go to one of the airports in Nigeria to apply for a permit to run a taxi cab business.
Does any one has idea on this venture ? please advise me as I appreciate you in advance. Thanks
Re: Airport Taxi Cab Buz by fahren(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Why not try uber or taxify
Re: Airport Taxi Cab Buz by Toks12345(m): 3:17am On Mar 29, 2018
thank you but areas where there is no uber or taxify services ?
Re: Airport Taxi Cab Buz by Stallion93(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please someone respond to the OP cause i have same intentions after selling my piece of land

Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis
Re: Airport Taxi Cab Buz by walter315(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Good day,

We are creating a group for Cab owners on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you...

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos
Re: Airport Taxi Cab Buz by Yunicef001(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=walter315 post=93833640]Good day,

We are creating a group for Cab owners on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you...

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi

As a mechanic can I join the group? if yes please add me on telegram @08143666603

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself From Bank Stress.........join Koloquid Today. Click To Know More / This Company is reaping big from their trading and empowering from their profit / ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.