Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Justice Legue: An Original Story - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Justice Legue: An Original Story (426 Views)

Which Site Can I Download Justice League 2017? / Link To Download Justice League And Other Intriguing Movies / Download Link For Justice League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Legue: An Original Story by MasterKtops(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
So, in this thread, I will try to recreate the Justice League movie with a different story entirely. This means that I will pretend that I am the scriptwriter for the Justice League movie with the events of Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and Batman v Superman serving as the backstory I am working with. I hope I can tell a better story. By the way, I am a huge DCEU fan. So, this is not a way of "fixing" the movie - I loved it - I am just trying to put my own creative spin on things. Call it a fanfic, I guess. I hope you all like it.

Re: Justice Legue: An Original Story by MasterKtops(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
TITLE CARD: APOKOLIPS[center][/center]

"The human did as he was told. The Kryptonian is gone," says Steppenwolf, a ten-feet tall monstrosity with golden horns. He is standing in front of a throne. The room is dark, almost without light. But you can see winged creatures flying around, their eyes bright as the sun.

The figure he is addressing just sits there, quiet.

"Now is the time to return, Lord Darkseid. Earth is yours to claim.

"The Kryptonian is no longer a threat."

It is upon this statement that Darkseid stands, his mighty presence filling up the room. Steppenwolf looks terrified.

"The Kryptonian was never a threat to me."

"Then, why did we give Luthor the..."

"Do you question my actions, General?"

"No, I do not. But..."

"Do you know why we did not return to Earth all this time?"

"I thought it was because they had their gods, and their lanterns and their Kryptonian."

"Neither of those can match me. You of all people should know that. I need Earth to be my final conquest. It is the home of the Mother."

"The Mother?"

"She is awake."

Steppenwolf staggers back at this. It obviously means something to him.

"Since when?" Steppenwolf asks.

"Since Zod attacked their planet. His invasion made her active."

"If she is awake, then we can find her once and for all and take every single world in the universe."

At this point, Darkseid moves closer to him, obviously trying to intimidate his chief warrior.

"Find her. And bring her to me."

"Immediately, my Lord."

He turns to leave and makes for the door. Darkseid appears in front of him. He does not bother to wonder how. He is used to this. You dont work for your nephew for a thousand years without knowing the extent of his powers.

"You failed me once, General. Don't do it again."

"I swear on my life, I will find her and deliver her to you. I do not care how far I have to go. I will kill whoever comes in my way. She will be ours. And this time, Earth will fall."

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Nigerian Law-maker Shot Dead / Glo Sponsored CNN African Voices Pushes Artistic Boundaries / Watch Fast And Furious 9 Official Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.