Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,005 members, 7,849,061 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

We Should All Be Proud Of Our ‘saggy Boobs’, Says Woman Behind The #saggyboobsma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Should All Be Proud Of Our ‘saggy Boobs’, Says Woman Behind The #saggyboobsma (1323 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Uriel Oputa: 'Let My Saggy Boobs Feel Sexy' (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Should All Be Proud Of Our ‘saggy Boobs’, Says Woman Behind The #saggyboobsma by thenewtribe: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2018
A blogger who kick-started a social media campaign encouraging women to embrace their natural ‘saggy’ breasts has revealed its prompted some to change their minds about cosmetic surgery.

The 23-year-old social influencer, who has over 73,000 followers on Instagram, revealed how, since launching her body positive movement, she’s received messages from women who decided to cancelled consultations with plastic surgeons as a result.

‘I’ve had an overwhelmingly warm, amazing response,’ she said

‘Specifically from very young teenagers who have told me that when they had come across the hashtag it had stopped them attending a consultation with a plastic surgeon, which was amazing to hear.’

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/femail/we-should-all-be-proud-of-our-saggy-boobs-says-woman-behind-the-saggyboobsmatter-hashtag/

Re: We Should All Be Proud Of Our ‘saggy Boobs’, Says Woman Behind The #saggyboobsma by IdeyFindWife: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2018
Why would anyone wanna go under the knife because of naturally saggy boobs?

Hell, we labeled them #$aggy sef. Boobs are just boobs.

Anyway, #BodyShaming is crude, crazy and mean to start with.
Re: We Should All Be Proud Of Our ‘saggy Boobs’, Says Woman Behind The #saggyboobsma by pyyxxaro: 1:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Uriel come and see ur cousin oh

see as bweast flat , con long like old pawpaw

Sister carry the ur slippers organigwe bweast go synagogue on sunday make TB Joshua pray for u

i know say #teamSlippersBweast# go attack me undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid insults twitter users fathers / Ex Bbn9ja House Mate arrives Lagos / #bbnaija Rico Swavey Rocking Nigerian Jersey:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.