Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How Safe It Is To Buy Cars On Jiji And Other Online Market? Please Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Safe It Is To Buy Cars On Jiji And Other Online Market? Please Advice (390 Views)

Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria / Buy Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rates / How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe It Is To Buy Cars On Jiji And Other Online Market? Please Advice by opewella: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2018
I've not done online transaction of car purchase online before. I need advice on it. thanks.
Re: How Safe It Is To Buy Cars On Jiji And Other Online Market? Please Advice by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 25, 2018
Cars and other things on Jiji and co are posted by individuals not Jiji themselves, so please be careful of scammers. Most if not all that demands deposit or any form of payment before you see what you want to buy are scammers. Always see what you want to buy and in the case of vehicles, always find a good mechanic to inspect the vehicle for you.
Re: How Safe It Is To Buy Cars On Jiji And Other Online Market? Please Advice by sylva1(m): 3:08am On Mar 25, 2018
I bought my first car on jiji. I liked the car, took a mechanic and my friends to check out the car. I made adequate enquiry. At some point, the dealer was even frustrated on the way I was asking questions and trying to find out how genuine the deal was. I was ready to pay, so I was confident and not bothered about his frustration. Got the car eventually and am enjoying it. My advice is, there are real dealers on jiji. Just make adequate enquiries about the history of the car and the dealer. Also do physical checks with a mechanic before comitting your hard earned money!

(1) (Reply)

The Car Agency / Ford Escape 2005 Registered Location Ajao Estate Price N750k / ################### Clean Registered 2004 Toyota Matrix Xr Sport....price 1.480m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.