Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. (462 Views)

Dexamethasone Saves Severely Ill COVID-19 Patients / Dealing With Severely Stained Teeth? 3 Options / Man Risks His Life, Enters Inside A Hole Filled With Dirty Water To Remove Dirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. by ROCKHARDDK(m): 3:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Hi, dear Nairalanders. I have a believe to get reasonable responses from you guys. Thing is that l've got a Molar Teeth with a hole in it for so many years, sitting on the right floor of my mouth. Since Saturday evening it just started to generate a pain type that stings and puts tears around my eyes non-stop. I can't sleep @all. Please what pain killer can i use that'll help me @least have my life back even half a life. Better still if i choose to use dental services, can anyone suggest which i should use and what price range such a service falls within. Please i need ideas, the tooth is Very Strong but Fk'ing me up hard. No swelling whatsoever, just fiery pain killing me. Declofenac & Tramadol 225grms could'nt stop this pain an inch please Naija Help Me With A Solution. I wan sleep but no fit for almost 2days straight up.
Re: Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. by Mutemenot(m): 3:36am On Mar 25, 2018
https://www.livestrong.com/article/330426-how-to-use-clove-oil-for-nerve-decay-in-a-tooth/ check the link on how to use garlic . It works. Or you can use Google to research use of garlic
Re: Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. by ROCKHARDDK(m): 3:52am On Mar 25, 2018
Thank U
Re: Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. by daewoorazer(m): 4:50am On Mar 25, 2018

Do you like yourself at all?

I marvel at how people gulp down diclofenac and co.
I pray you don't destroy your kidney.

Please go to the hospital immediately. Don't die in silence. Nairaland -= Hospital

Re: Severely Harsh Pain Hitting Me From A "Firmly Sat" Teeth (a Molar) With A Hole. by sweettease(f): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2018
With such pain, the decay has likely spread to the pulp with an abscess, you at risk for a full gum infection/the infection spreading to all other body parts(septicaemia) including your heart and subsequently, death! Stop abusing drugs and see a Dentist ASAP. I don't know the cost but these complications of not seeing a Dentist are very real.

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Dyfunction And Low Sperm Count / Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair / What Too Much Sex Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.