Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Palm Sunday 2020 Quotes, Best Images - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Palm Sunday 2020 Quotes, Best Images (1589 Views)

Anglican Church Of Redemption Awka (ACORA) Marks 2024 Palm Sunday In Grand Style / @GIF Happy New Year 2018 GIF Animated HD Images, Dp Profile Pics For Whatsapp / Nigeria Independence Day 2017 Messages, Quotes, Images & Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Sunday 2020 Quotes, Best Images by Anselamchigozie(m): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Palm Sunday 2020: Jesus embarked on a journey to Jerusalem on a donkey with crowd of people following him with their palm in their hands, waving it and shouting happily “HOSANNA! HOSANNA!! HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST”
I hope you enjoyed your Palm Sunday?
Happy palm Sunday 2020 of grace.

Glory be to God on high
Hosanna unto God in the highest
As we lift up all our palm on this palm Sunday to the sky
To celebrate him on his arrival to Jerusalem
Happy palm Sunday 2020 dearie.

Wishing you high spirits on this special Sunday…. May you enjoy the beauty of season of spring… May your heart is filled with happiness and joy….. May you have a wonderful Palm Sunday with your loved ones…. Warm wishes on Palm Sunday to you.

I wish that you and your family is always protected and loved by the angels….. I wish that you are always surrounded with positivity and goodness…. I wish that no problems or sadness can affect you….. Sending best wishes on the occasion of Palm Sunday to you.

Palm Sunday is the celebration of new flowers and chirping birds….. It is the celebration of arrival of Jesus in our lives….. It is the celebration of positivity and happiness…. With lots of love and warmth, I wish you a Happy Easter and a wonderful Palm Sunday my friend.

My only wish on this hopeful Sunday is that you and your family 1. enjoy this beautiful day with happiness, brightness and great joy…. May this auspicious occasion bring in your life more opportunities and more glory….. Warm wishes to you on Palm Sunday.

Source :https://www.lovesmswishes.com/palm-sunday-2018-wishes-images-history/

Re: Palm Sunday 2020 Quotes, Best Images by xreal: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Palm Sunday to all Nairaland Christians.

(1) (Reply)

(photo)daughter Of The Present Chief Of Army Staff On Her Graduation Day @ CSSK / In Need Of A Professional Makeup And Gele Artist ? / Learn How To Make 5-6 Figures As An Event/wedding Planner !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.