Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Please Help Me To Confirm.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me To Confirm.... (2905 Views)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me To Confirm.... by azelab: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Please are they real

U r invited 4 interview @ VOK Consulting, Opp. Ansarudeen Schls, Taiwo, Ilorin @ 9am on 28/3/18. Come along with ur certs (original n copies) and passport.

I base in Ibadan and I don't want to waste my tfare . thanks
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm.... by IanKirkby(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
azelab:
Please are they real

U r invited 4 interview @ VOK Consulting, Opp. Ansarudeen Schls, Taiwo, Ilorin @ 9am on 28/3/18. Come along with ur certs (original n copies) and passport.

A high school friend called me out of the blue yesterday too to ask about this. I want to the place today to see how real they are.
Fortunately, I have a colleague living directly behind the building and here's what he told me.
1. They're into lending.
2. The work of their staff is to collect borrowed money and also to find customers; think marketing.
3. The owner is a pastor.
4. For people with no experience salary is 25k, while those with experience is 30k.

1 Share

Re: Please Help Me To Confirm.... by IanKirkby(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
azelab:
Please are they real

Did you eventually make it there? Please if you don't mind can you please tell me your experience? I have a friend coming on Tuesday 10th April for interview.
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm.... by azelab: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
IanKirkby:

Did you eventually make it there? Please if you don't mind can you please tell me your experience? I have a friend coming on Tuesday 10th April for interview.
I attended the interview but i couldnt meet up with their collateral requirements which are (1. A guarantor with one million who is ready to stand for u. (2. A guarantor with C of O that is ready to stand for you , or (3. If u can leave your both original nysc and bsc certificate in their custody to stand as guarantor. so once you are able to fulfil any of the three requirements stated above. You write a written text and oral interview. they told us that their salary is 30000 naira though it is not based on target but u still have to do the marketing stuff to get new clients.
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm.... by IanKirkby(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
azelab:
I attended the interview but i couldnt meet up with their collateral requirements which are (1. A guarantor with one million who is ready to stand for u. (2. A guarantor with C of O that is ready to stand for you , or (3. If u can leave your both original nysc and bsc certificate in their custody to stand as guarantor. so once you are able to fulfil any of the three requirements stated above. You write a written text and oral interview. they told us that their salary is 30000 naira though it is not based on target but u still have to do the marketing stuff to get new clients.

Thanks for your time. Told my friend the report of my findings and he got pissed off, he thought it was some sort of high paying job. He has decided not to come.
Re: Please Help Me To Confirm.... by NokiaN8(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
vok same also called

(1) (Reply)

Egbin Power Plc Salary Structure / Global Fleet Recruitment / Apply: 10 Companies Hiring Like Crazy In March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.