Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Read This If You Are Below 25 Years - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read This If You Are Below 25 Years (1476 Views)

Read This Thread If You Want To Learn Any Skills Online. / Are You Tired Of Sitting At Home Doing Nothing? Read This. / Do Have An Email Address? Read This {very Important} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Saucekide25(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2018
If you're a young guy under 25, please read this short epistle of mine...

The world is now digitalised, you necessarily don't need to move out of your comfort zone to make money...

You should do this; Learn a skill!

Learning a "viable" skill for 6months or more would set you on an excellent career path and lift you above your peers exponentially. In as much as its a bit demeaning to learn under someone that you're probably older than, don't neglect the fact that knowledge is power.

That your ego should abruptly hit a snag! Don't let it get in the way.
Learn something that's in vogue. Something that is in crazy demand and something that fetches crazy money. That data you're wasting watching Mark Angel's comedy and all sorta videos on Facebook and Instagram could be used to develop yourself via YouTube

You actually don't need a girlfriend ��. Even if you do, she should be a supportive one, not a liability that only has her eyes fixed on frivolous expenses.

If you should use social media extensively, try using websites like Steemit, Quora, YahooAnswers, etc to broaden your knowledge.

When properly utilized, these websites would end up not only empowering you, but also putting little stipends in your pocket.

I hope someone resteems this and learns one or two things from this.
Ok, bye for now �

4 Likes

Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Sunexy(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Some liabilities Wunt like this post
grin cheesy
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by iSpread(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
how do I get the money on Steemit?
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Mhyketh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
this is so mature, who knows understand.
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by calculator123(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2018
nice...flee from distractions
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Geofavor(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Saucekide25:

The world is now digitalised, you necessarily don't need to move out of your comfort zone to make money...

Learning a "viable" skill for 6months or more would set you on an excellent career path and lift you above your peers exponentially. In as much as its a bit demeaning to learn under someone that you're probably older than, don't neglect the fact that knowledge is power.

Learn something that's in vogue. Something that is in crazy demand and something that fetches crazy money. That data you're wasting watching Mark Angel's comedy and all sorta videos on Facebook and Instagram could be used to develop yourself via YouTube

You actually don't need a girlfriend ��. Even if you do, she should be a supportive one, not a liability that only has her eyes fixed on frivolous expenses.

If you should use social media extensively, try using websites like Steemit, Quora, YahooAnswers, etc to broaden your knowledge.

When properly utilized, these websites would end up not only empowering you, but also putting little stipends in your pocket.

Ok, bye for now �
Nice write-up.

Do these apply to students too? You know we don't really have spare time on our hands (for serious students though).
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Saucekide25(m): 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Geofavor:
Nice write-up.

Do these apply to students too? You know we don't really have spare time on our hands (for serious students though).

I was schooling and was still able to do my online paroles. It all boils down to motivation and setting priorities.
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Geofavor(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Saucekide25:

I was schooling and was still able to do my online paroles. It all boils down to motivation and setting priorities.
were you able to finish with a first class?
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Saucekide25(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Geofavor:

were you able to finish with a first class?

I don't need to finish with first class to prove anything.
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Geofavor(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2019
Saucekide25:

I don't need to finish with first class to prove anything.
I guess the answer is NO.

Who said anything about proving anything? I actually hoped you'd say yes so that it will serve as a source of motivation for me.
Re: Read This If You Are Below 25 Years by Tombrook0: 12:12am On Jun 02, 2019
Please advise the demandable skills I can learn... And how to start

Saucekide25:

Ok, bye for now �

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Entry Level Trainee Programme / NEW - Laval University Master’s Scholarships In Canada, 2020 For Nigerians / UBA Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.