Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke (29537 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Newshelm: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2018
Yoruba actress and producer Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo has shed more light on reason many think she is a wayward person.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop the actress opened up on her upbringing, career and more.

Speaking on her education, she said;

For my elementary education, I attended Mainland Preparatory Nursery and Primary School in Surulere, Lagos. I then proceeded to the Methodist Girls High School, Yaba, Lagos, for my post-elementary education. I did a two-year diploma course in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan. After that, I studied Creative Arts at the University of Lagos but I didn’t graduate.

On her career;

I cannot recall how many movies I have featured in but the first film I acted in was titled, Hired Assassin. It was an English movie directed by Charles Novia. As of that time, I didn’t even know that I was going to become an actress. A friend of mine had told me to folow her to an audition she had in Surulere and when we got there, I met people like Grace Ama, Ayo Adesanya, JT Tom-West, among others.

I acted as a bodyguard to Segun Arinze’s character in the movie. While on that set, Segun Arinze directed me to a woman who was about shooting a Yoruba movie and that was how I really got into the movie industry.

On how she got the name Sikiratu Sindodo;

The movie that led to my breakthrough is Sikirat Sindodo. The name, Sikirat Sindodo, has stuck with me ever since and it is always in the news for the bad reasons. People see me as a very wayward girl because of the role I played in the movie.

Meanwhile, I am a very calm person. I don’t go out when it is not necessary and I mind my business. However, I don’t regret playing that particular movie because I was just doing my job.

http://newshelm.ng/why-many-people-think-i-am-wayward-actress-tayo-odueke/

3 Likes

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by chrissylva(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2018
how does it affect me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by thanki410(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sindowdow, you have spoken enough... Over to your character to justify you... . . .
. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by itspzpics(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
She tried

See also
Adorable photo of Ruth Kadiri with a strange man as she celebrates her birthday... http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-ruth-kadiri-with-a-strange-man-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by BruncleZuma: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by jeeqaa7(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
You actually are wayward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by KingsleyCEO: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
People only think you're wayward? My dear congratulations!

Come to nairaland, where some people will not only think you're only wayward, they will think more than that simply because you spoke against Bubu incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Vince77(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
If many people think you are wayward then you are definitely wayward. All those people can't be so wrong at the same time.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
Vince77:
If many people think you are wayward then you are definitely wayward. All those people can't be so wrong at the same time.

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE my dear .
PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HATE ANYWAYS.

People like this one
and that one

jeeqaa7:
You actually are wayward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by xmanco42: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
What's the similarity between school bell and girls hole? When you hit any of these, children come out.

2 Likes

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Trusteden: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Skepticus: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Vince77:

Remember that stupidity and stupidity is always prominent in a high mass of people

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HoodBillionaire: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
if u walk all around afonja territory
hardly wee u find an afonja who has not bleached up
wtf
dem use am swear for una
even dia men sef
so disgusting

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by oyetunder(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Who are those jobless thinkers please?
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Bossontop(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided undecided
nothing to see here so..........

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by amodu(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
Does their thought matters, when you're making wave in your chosen career and smiling to the bank
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by nikkypearl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
wtf
dem use am swear for una
even dia men sef
so disgusting
Zero sense undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by HouseOfWine: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
We dont know U ohhhh!

I dont even nollywood so...
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by goldenarrow: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
You are a staff in the department of waywardness nah.
But we believe you are a good actress.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by laraemi(f): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
J
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Phelix01(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Na ur life my sister, live ur life d way u want it.

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by davodyguy: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
She married a tout
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by free2ryhme: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Newshelm:
Yoruba actress and producer Tayo Odueke popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo has shed more light on reason many think she is a wayward person.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop the actress opened up on her upbringing, career and more.

Speaking on her education, she said;

For my elementary education, I attended Mainland Preparatory Nursery and Primary School in Surulere, Lagos. I then proceeded to the Methodist Girls High School, Yaba, Lagos, for my post-elementary education. I did a two-year diploma course in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan. After that, I studied Creative Arts at the University of Lagos but I didn’t graduate.

On her career;

I cannot recall how many movies I have featured in but the first film I acted in was titled, Hired Assassin. It was an English movie directed by Charles Novia. As of that time, I didn’t even know that I was going to become an actress. A friend of mine had told me to folow her to an audition she had in Surulere and when we got there, I met people like Grace Ama, Ayo Adesanya, JT Tom-West, among others.

I acted as a bodyguard to Segun Arinze’s character in the movie. While on that set, Segun Arinze directed me to a woman who was about shooting a Yoruba movie and that was how I really got into the movie industry.

On how she got the name Sikiratu Sindodo;

The movie that led to my breakthrough is Sikirat Sindodo. The name, Sikirat Sindodo, has stuck with me ever since and it is always in the news for the bad reasons. People see me as a very wayward girl because of the role I played in the movie.

Meanwhile, I am a very calm person. I don’t go out when it is not necessary and I mind my business. However, I don’t regret playing that particular movie because I was just doing my job.

http://newshelm.ng/why-many-people-think-i-am-wayward-actress-tayo-odueke/

who be dis one undecided

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by emilyone(f): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
davodyguy:
She married a tout
Who is she married to?
I know most of these actresses like frolicking with NURTW members.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by MorningDew2017(f): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
KingsleyCEO:

Come to nairaland, where some people will not only think you're only wayward, they will think more than that simply because you spoke against Bubu incompetence.
grin
KingsleyCEO:

Chiaaaaaa oga KingsleyCEO this your yabbing eh smiley

1 Like

Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
All the best to her.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by davodyguy: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
emilyone:

Who is she married to?
I know most of these actresses like frolicking with NURTW members.
MC oluomo. Head of NURTW at Oshodi
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Niccy2: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Receive sense[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
nikkypearl:

Zero sense undecided

You never see butty Yoruba before, like someone else said , zero sense.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Niccy2: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
wtf
dem use am swear for una
even dia men sef
so disgusting
Oya receive sense
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=davodyguy post=66147182]
MC oluomo. Head of NURTW at Oshodi[/quote

She isn't married to him. They were dating and he showered her with loads of gifts and all but try broke up later on.
Re: "Why They Think I Am Wayward" – Tayo Odueke by davodyguy: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=sexybaby22 post=66147307][/quote]
Ok.

We heard and know differently from what you say hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 / Ali Baba Reacts As Volodymyr Zelensky Wins Ukrainian Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.