Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Make My Dog Bark? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make My Dog Bark? (84062 Views)

Cops Bark Like Dogs, Trick Burglary Suspects Into Surrendering / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog / How Do I Make My Font Colour Pink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by xreal: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2010
alitech:

Hi,

If you want your dog to Bark, then do my method:

Buy a Strong rode or Chain then hid your dog in the Backyard away from people except you and your family, provide food and water for him and chain him for 1 or 2 months and you will see the surprising moment.

^^^ kei! This thread don teehy, na from where you uproot am?
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by philip0906(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2010
This thread funny gan grin grin grin
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by verycute: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2010
get reciepe for a sweet relationship as you watch HOUSE 45 ON 24 TV Stations in Nigeria and Infinity cable. Good dating and marriage lessons from well known speakers. It will be the best that Nigeria have ever seen. Visist www.house45.tv
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by athurart09: 3:34am On Sep 18, 2010
Hi!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks!
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by elrony(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
dont know bout a six months old alsatian dat dont bark, anyway my puppy rotweller is just 5 weeks old, he only barks if left outside,if threatened and if u give it a large bone!

if at 6 months he doesnt do its work, (security), he should consider himself dead cool cos 60 grand no be small money!
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by dennisbrow: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2011
It’s very easy to make your dog bark on stranger, start teaching dog obedience training such has sit, lie down, stand and stay. Therefore you look for opportunity to teach the dog to bark on commend when he know all the games, you look for your friend that you think that dog doest know you invite him or her to your house and you commend the dog to speak meaning Bark when he does that you give him a treats just do this like two weeks he will start barking on stranger.
I am a professional trainer reside in Malaysia. Good luck
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by akoraye(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
When u wake up in the morning,go to where the dog is, move near the dog and bark the way u want it to bark for 6mths.
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
Take it to a Calabar kitchen, When it sees death staring it in the face he go bark sharp sharp
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by ashiwaju11(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2011
Gorgeous 4 months old White & Fawn American Bull Dog (Female) For Sale!
Big, Strong and beautiful female ABD from South Africa for sale.

She is innoculated and dewormed. Please send an email to; info@nairapaws.com.ng if interested.
American Bull dogs are very Athletic, make great companions and are Excellent Guard dogs. They are known for their acts of heroism, and their love for children.

We import several breeds of dogs. Send us an email and we will be glad to advise you on the best breed that suits your family as a pet or for your specific breeding purpose.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by oddyobis: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
If ur dog is too playful, ur dog might not show any sign of aggresiveness. The aggression is not to be wild but to protect you. There is nothing wrong to be playing with dogs. But too much of it affects them. overfeeding is another factor. The exposure of the dogs to everyone that comes around the dog will also contribute. This can be corrected in some ways
1) Start to chain the dog or to be locked up in the kennel
2) Try not to overfeed the dog
3) Do not allow people to play with the dog again.
If u can try these , u will see changes
Re: How To Make My Dog Bark? by Onyiiet(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
I know how. Don't feed it for 4 days and keep it in a dark room where it can only hear the wicked voices of the people starving it. Once it comes out, it wont only hate you or bark. It will chase you all out of the compound onto the street. Abeg make we sell market. Take your services/business to over 15 Million mobile phones across Africa!! Like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anttentioncom/371082069689267 or Visit www.anttention.com. Nigeria's foremost video marketing site.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) / This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.