Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

"The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! (566 Views)

Buy Unlimited Internet And Enjoy Free Internet / READ AND GROW RICH / Jailbird Readers, I Brought You Episode 71 To Episode 92 (Click And Enjoy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! by Princiology(m): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY - by Olaposi Inioluwa (Princiology), founder of PRINCIOLOGY.COM

Bolu was out of the compound three good hours after she had knocked the gate, and the sun was really running to its abode. She guessed she would have to hurry up and get home before darkness would cover-up her part of the earth. She was walking down the path as fast as she can, with her skirt dancing to the drum of the cool breeze. Just then, she heard someone calling her name uproariously but mildly behind her. The sound seemed to be getting closer and closer to her every second. The person calling her name was obviously running after her.

Bolu was gripped with fear. She could remember she had once heard of how a person called a girl’s name in the area on a particular night, and when the girl heeded the call, she was carried away into a building. Later she was found dead on a particular spot in town. That story had since installed fear in everybody. Bolu increased her speed of walking and soon began to run. The calling voice stopped then, but soon it began again, louder than before. Bolu wished there was just a shop she could run into, stay safe and relax for some time. The calling voice had stopped again, Bolu was close to their house now, and she was running at her greatest speed.

Suddenly, somebody jumped on her path. Bolu was too scared to look; she was breathing heavily and shivering at the same time.

“Bolu, it’s me.” Johnson said, putting a hand on her right shoulder, the other on his left knee, stooping and breathing heavily. “I’ve been calling and running after you for the past ten minutes, were you so scared girl?”

Bolu raised up her head, looked at the face of the young man, hissed and continued walking. So many boys had been seeking to get Bolu’s attention lately, but the most daring among them all was Johnson, the fetching cool guy that lived five poles away from Bolu’s house. He had always been seizing every opportunity he could get to speak with her.

Johnson was saying while running after her, “Please Bolu, could you just please spare some minutes to speak to me, I really have things to tell you….”
Bolu continued walking.

“Can’t we just be friends_ girl…? Please, I just wanna know you, that’s all.”
Bolu didn’t stop; Johnson continued anyway.

“Tomorrow is my birthday, and I’m throwing a party in our compound. Friends and neighbours will be joining, would you mind coming too?”

Bolu turned back now, “I’m not around tomorrow guy.” She said........ ......

.....Get a full copy now for FREE on okadabooks....... ..

http://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_incredible_journey_/18004

Re: "The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! by Princiology(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2018
Grab your copy
Re: "The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! by Princiology(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2018
Grab your copy
#100 now
Re: "The Incredible Journey" - Read And Enjoy! by Princiology(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2018
This interestingly amazing book is selling copies! Don't miss yours please!!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money As A Story Writer In 2018 / N10,000 each To Winners On Akukom Story Writing Competition / Available Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.