Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Many People Think I Am Wayward – Actress Tayo Odueke - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Many People Think I Am Wayward – Actress Tayo Odueke (337 Views)

Offa VC Extends Gratitude To Chief Tayo Shittu, Aare Aniwura Of Offa / Guys, To Be Honest, I Think I Deserve To Be A MOD After My 404 Threads / One Day Tour With Tayo Conga - December 16, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many People Think I Am Wayward – Actress Tayo Odueke by information1: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sikiratu Sindodo,the popular yoruba actress and also producer Tayo Odueke, give explanation on reason many think she is a wayward person.
During an interview with Sunday Scoop the sindodo opened up on her, career and more other things.
Speaking on her education,

she said;

For my elementary education, I attended Mainland Preparatory Nursery and Primary School in Surulere, Lagos. I then proceeded to the Methodist Girls High School, Yaba, Lagos, for my post-elementary education. I did a two-year diploma course in Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan. After that, I studied Creative Arts at the University of Lagos but I didn’t graduate.

On her career,
I cannot recall how many movies I have featured in but the first film I acted in was titled, Hired Assassin. It was an English movie directed by Charles Novia. As of that time, I didn’t even know that I was going to become an actress. A friend of mine had told me to folow her to an audition she had in Surulere and when we got there, I met people like Grace Ama, Ayo Adesanya, JT Tom-West, among others.
I acted as a bodyguard to Segun Arinze’s character in the movie. While on that set, Segun Arinze directed me to a woman who was about shooting a Yoruba movie and that was how I really got into the movie industry.
How I was named Sikiratu Sindodo;
The movie that led to my breakthrough is
Sikirat Sindodo. The name, Sikirat Sindodo, has stuck with me ever since and it is always in the news for the bad reasons.

People see me as a very wayward girl because of the role I played in the movie.

Meanwhile, I am a very calm person. I don’t go out when it is not necessary and I mind my business.
However, I never regret playing such movie because I was just doing my job.

https://talkgeria.com/why-many-people-think-i-am-wayward-actress-tayo-odueke/

OAM4J, Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Re: Why Many People Think I Am Wayward – Actress Tayo Odueke by Ayoemrys(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sikira.
Why r u telling me this?
Ehn

(1) (Reply)

Is #bbnaija A Scam? Teddy A Evicted After Bambam. / Buhari Returns To Abuja After Bauchi Visit (photos) / Ikeja Electric Throws Community Of 5000 Into Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.