Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile (22624 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Dremo Leaves Davido Record Label (DMW) / Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label / Bbnaija: Davido Record New Song With Teddy A,rico, Kbrule In His Studio #update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by ObaAdebola(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
ShadowFighter:
Someone please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this.

Davido is all fat and has a pot belly, lmaooo....

That was the costume for flora my flawa video
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by stanleyazo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Davido superstar
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by Adetee17(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
sad see david stomach
Its costume for a video... not his real stomach
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by harmyd007: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
sad see david stomach
First thing i noticed ��
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by blacktallest(f): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
sad see david stomach

Azzin eehn
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by GoTrend(f): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Listen to ZLATAN ft TENI fotifoyn..

Click my signature kissListen to ZLATAN ft TENI fotifoyn..

Click my signature and stream for free all ZLATAN debut song and more
Re: I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile by GoTrend(f): 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
GoTrend:
Listen to ZLATAN ft TENI fotifoyn..

Click my signature kissListen to ZLATAN ft TENI fotifoyn..

Click my signature and stream for free all ZLATAN debut song and more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman / Omotola Jalade On Set Of "Shadow Parties" With Sola Kosoko, Saidi Balogun / Sandra Iheuwa Vows To Get Back Her N4 Million From Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.