Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly (398 Views)

Elon Musk: Doubt About Spam Accounts Could Scuttle Twitter Deal / Phone Guru's Help, Nairaland Is The Only Accessible Site On My Phone. / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly by superiorinferno(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Was away for some time. When I came back, I decided to login to nairaland and saw that most of the posts i made have been deleted by the antispam bot. I noticed the bot only left posts without links. The most painful part is that I had a post that I wanted to publish on this platform (up to 1,000 words) and once I insert a link source and hit publish, the antispam bot will auto delete the post and ban me.

I've mailed the mods and haven't gotten a reply so far.

Seun , lalasticlala , honsule , puskin , dragnet
abeg you guys should look into this case. It's frustrating!.

Biko
Re: Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly by SUPERPACK: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
do you need the 1000words post back.
Re: Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly by superiorinferno(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
SUPERPACK:

Had it published on medium
Re: Help! Nairaland Anti-spam Is Banning Me Mercilessly by superiorinferno(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Will appreciate it if you'd enlighten me on how not to get banned by the antispam bot

That's if you know how

(1) (Reply)

Your Phone's Android Security Patches May Not Be As Up To Date As You Think / How To Fix 'unfortunately App Has Stopped' Errors / Jumia Official Retailer Of Apple Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.