Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lessons I Learnt From The Triumphant Entry To The Crucifixion Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I Learnt From The Triumphant Entry To The Crucifixion Of Jesus (410 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learnt From The Triumphant Entry To The Crucifixion Of Jesus by ologuntheo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
These are the lessons I learnt from the triumphant entry of jesus to his crucifixion according to the. account of Matthew.

1) Obedience: jesus ordered his disciples to go and bring him a tied donkey and they did without hesitation.matt 21(1-7)

2)The temple of the lord is not a place for buying and selling..matt 21(11-13)...And jesus went into the temple and drove out those who sold and bought in the sacred place and he turned the four footed tables of the money changers and the chairs of those who sold doves..

3)He performed miracles.He cured the blind and the
lame ones..matt21(14)

4)Through prayers and faith the impossible becomes possible..
19 And as He saw one single leafy fig tree above the roadside, He went to it but He found nothing but leaves on it seeing that in the fig tree the fruit appears at the same time as the leaves.And He said to it, Never again shall fruit grow on you! And the fig tree withered up at once.

20 When the disciples saw it, they marveled greatly and asked, How is it that the fig tree has withered away all at once?

21 And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast into the sea, it will be done.

22 And whatever you ask for in prayer, having faith and believing, you will receive.

5)The kingdom of God will be given to those who produce fruits of it....

3)I tell you, for this reason the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce the fruits of it.

(1) (Reply)

A Group Preaches Love At Easter, Organizes Free Food Kitchen To Feed The Poor / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(08/04/2018) Divorce: Not An Option / The Truth Is Unbelievable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.