Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life (4068 Views)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by prodiG(m): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by idealsico(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Why you? Where did the security guys go?
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by obinna002: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Too bad
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
The mgt should also hold the security guy.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
How the customer take carry 2 plasma at a time within some minutes,abi him carry car come park them?

8 Likes

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by bisodun1: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
PLEASE CHECK THE CCTV AND REPORT TO THE POLICE.SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by shepherd003: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
where you able to sort things out with the troublesome customer?
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Pat081: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Maybe you a re a talkative type u talk 4rm one office to other has big d TV is n a man carry two n u ...................let us live d rest
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2018
grin I can't stop laughing

Which type of company is that? Is your company a 5x4 size like my brother's own from the other side of Niger?

Management is holding meeting?

Management is holding you responsible? grin

Who are the management? cheesy

All the security guys sent on errands at the same time? grin

This is the best joke I have ever heard this year cheesy

Like the management, like the employees....bitches everywhere!

Please, let there be a part 2....I just want to laugh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by wableo: 1:28am On Mar 26, 2018
prodiG:
The Economic situation in this country is turning people into animals.A customer made away with two flatscreen televisions in my workplace.I went to attend to a customer(a troublesome one at that) and before i came back the rogue was gone with the 2 TVs.The security guys were not around.Management is holding me responsible.I'm depressed.

If the story is true. It means the troublesome guy and the the person that stole the TVs work together. They distracted you to carry out the act.

17 Likes

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by prodiG(m): 5:04am On Mar 26, 2018
wableo:

If the story is true. It means the troublesome guy and the the person that stole the TVs work together. They distracted you to carry out the act.
Why would i joke with something like this
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2018
prodiG:
There is simply more to this story man.
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by tolugar: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2018
Your signature will pull
prodiG:
you through

1 Like

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by dreamwords: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
prodiG:
The Economic situation in this country is turning people into animals.A customer made away with two flatscreen televisions in my workplace.I went to attend to a customer(a troublesome one at that) and before i came back the rogue was gone with the 2 TVs.The security guys were not around.Management is holding me responsible.I'm depressed.
so you people cant afford a cctv why na
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Stallion93(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Op sorry, people are desperate. How can 1 person carry 2 TV??

Please NLs my family land has been up for sale it's been difficult getting a buyer as no one has been asking. Please share to Families, Friends and Colleagues. The Land is at port Harcourt close to University of Port Harcourt, Rivers. Call for enquiries 08187887448, 08059227783
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Khd95(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2018
but customers are always right sir

1 Like

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by abimic(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Security guys can't be held accountable for such like that depending on the arrangement of the shop. The fault onus still lies on you, knowing the porosity of security at your workplace, you should have been more watchful. Normal shops Security hardly checks purchases made at shops, theirs is to control, effect Orderliness and make searches when need be.
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by olasaad(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
shepherd003:
where you able to sort things out with the troublesome customer?

definitely No
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Tazdroid(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Mehn! That's bad

Your security "guys" were absent not even "one"?

Well, unless they were all absent from work for good reason, they have to answer for dereliction of duty or else they may be presumed to be complicit in the theft. Hence, involve the police.
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Sirmuel1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
I am very emotional and I do not cheat. But If you have the guts to cheat on me, kiss the marriage goodbye.
No matter how long we've been married, we will just end everything.
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
whats dis one saying?
Sirmuel1:
I am very emotional and I do not cheat. But If you have the guts to cheat on me, kiss the marriage goodbye.
No matter how long we've been married, we will just end everything.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Follygunners: 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
Don't be too surprised... the 'troublesome' customer the thief and security are all accomplices. undecided 9ja for show!
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by kissenger: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ehya you guys should not blame him.. some thiefs are smooth like that. Watch this video of a guy stealing an iphone in computer village and you would understand how sleek this thiefs are>> http:///2hCWqL8
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Sirmuel1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
whats dis one saying?

I swear, I no know oh grin the matter tire me sef. I commented on the wrong thread. cheesy
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by Martinez19(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
whats dis one saying?
maybe he is a spambot. grin
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by kingchris30(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
sorry bro, I can feel your pain, is one of those things
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by EngrXrix(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
Isnt it too coincidental that the security guards were not around when u were being robbed?
Re: Today Is Officially The Worst Day Of My Life by izutex007(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Follygunners:
Don't be too surprised... the 'troublesome' customer the thief and security are all accomplices. undecided 9ja for show!

If it happened here in lagos... the thieves truly played out a script.

(1) (Reply)

From Unemployed To Millionaire..a Nairalander Changed His Fortune By Creativity / Travel Agency Need Staff / Urgent Vacancy In Awka, Anambra State For Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.